Martavis Bryant has requested a trade

grubs10

20 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Ian Crappaport does this to me yearly and until someone locally reports it I’m not buying it. 

2013 it was Ben

2014 it was Cam

2015 it was Ben

2016 it was Bell 

This cannot be overstated enough. Crap Report hasn't been accurate on a Steelers report in a decade!

57 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Ian Crappaport does this to me yearly and until someone locally reports it I’m not buying it. 

2013 it was Ben

2014 it was Cam

2015 it was Ben

2016 it was Bell 

ignore my previous post if crapaport was the one that brought this up. Facepalm myself>:(

9 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Someone should inform his girlfriend that smoking pot and getting suspended on numerous occasions also can ruin Bryant reaching his full potential.9_9

THIS

Bryant would be looking at a nice deal next yr had he not been suspended.... now he has to wait until 2019 and teams won't be throwing cash his way when he is a FA with his history... all his fault

If he does want a trade, and we could get a 2nd round pick for him THIS OFFSEASON, Id take it.   

First off, as good as he CAN be, he is inconsistent as hell.

Secondly, I still deem him pretty untrustworthy for a huge long term contract.

Third, after 2018, he would walk and the most we would get is a 2020 3rd round comp.     If we could get a 2018 2nd for him....Id take it. 

Although, losing him and Bell in the same offseason would be rough.

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If he does want a trade, and we could get a 2nd round pick for him THIS OFFSEASON, Id take it.   

First off, as good as he CAN be, he is inconsistent as hell.

Secondly, I still deem him pretty untrustworthy for a huge long term contract.

Third, after 2018, he would walk and the most we would get is a 2020 3rd round comp.     If we could get a 2018 2nd for him....Id take it. 

Although, losing him and Bell in the same offseason would be rough.

someone tell bryant, "win #7 , not reach" , no point

If we got a RD2 pick for him, well what about our RD2 curse 9_9 Might as well accept a RD3 pick or of course get the RD2 and trade out just to avoid that curse we have with RD2.  They could apply DHB for speed routed I suppose, and JuJu could get some passes as well as Rogers.  Bryant is a threat when healthy and in the game IMO, but those factors are not always met are they? 

Archived