Martavis Bryant has requested a trade

grubs10

6 hours ago, Chieferific said:

I don't know. Bryant's gfriend's reaction makes me think there may have been SOME truth to it. It could of been in the heat of the moment after a loss or some disagreement with Ben and not all that serious but I kinda believe it. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if after the Bears loss he went to KC out of frustration and said “if that’s the plan just trade me.” But then a few days later said sorry. 

Lemme put it this way. He ain't for sale. I will drag you with me to the depths of hell before I trade you after all the waiting around I've done for you.

Get better. You want the ball more? Get open. Shut the **** up and get to practice

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/12841969-74/report-steelers-receiver-martavis-bryant-requests-trade

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/12835199-74/martavis-bryant-denies-trade-rumor-is-happy-to-be-a-steeler

Here's my two cents worth: It is time for the coach to get a grip on this team.  Granted, I am not in the locker room and do not know what is or is not addressed.  However, as a fan, the perception is negative at this point. From the FB Live incident last year to the sideline blow up and now the alleged, MB wants to be traded rumors; there are too many distractions for this team.

I am a huge Coach T fan and I think he is one of the top three to five NFL coaches.  He has an opportunity to become elite if he can get all of this talent that is assembled to play to its potential and to play TOGETHER!!!!  Great win but, our offense is still playing below its potential.  The defense is carrying this teams most weeks and we have yet to hit 30 points or score more than three TD's in a game which occurred only once against the Browns week one. 

This team has been "relatively" healthy and has a window of opportunity to be great!  Don't let the crap in the media keep you from your goal! Stop complaining to the media, put your cell phones away, tell your girlfriends and wives not to make social media comments about the team, you have a problem with a player or coach, go and talk to them about it like men, and stop beating up innocent Gatorade coolers. This is an opportunity for Coach T to step from behind Coach Cowher's shadow and win a Super Bowl with a team and staff that he helped put together. Stop complaining and play Steelers football. Convert some third downs and you will get more offensive opportunities to run and catch passes.

8 hours ago, Steeler Hitman said:

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/12841969-74/report-steelers-receiver-martavis-bryant-requests-trade

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/12835199-74/martavis-bryant-denies-trade-rumor-is-happy-to-be-a-steeler

Here's my two cents worth: It is time for the coach to get a grip on this team.  Granted, I am not in the locker room and do not know what is or is not addressed.  However, as a fan, the perception is negative at this point. From the FB Live incident last year to the sideline blow up and now the alleged, MB wants to be traded rumors; there are too many distractions for this team.

I am a huge Coach T fan and I think he is one of the top three to five NFL coaches.  He has an opportunity to become elite if he can get all of this talent that is assembled to play to its potential and to play TOGETHER!!!!  Great win but, our offense is still playing below its potential.  The defense is carrying this teams most weeks and we have yet to hit 30 points or score more than three TD's in a game which occurred only once against the Browns week one. 

This team has been "relatively" healthy and has a window of opportunity to be great!  Don't let the crap in the media keep you from your goal! Stop complaining to the media, put your cell phones away, tell your girlfriends and wives not to make social media comments about the team, you have a problem with a player or coach, go and talk to them about it like men, and stop beating up innocent Gatorade coolers. This is an opportunity for Coach T to step from behind Coach Cowher's shadow and win a Super Bowl with a team and staff that he helped put together. Stop complaining and play Steelers football. Convert some third downs and you will get more offensive opportunities to run and catch passes.

agree the coach needs to get control of the troops, as well as family if need be.   Your mention of the  lack of offence is what I don't like, especially when considering the fact we were supposed to be some sort of elite team in that aspect.   This team should only get better, but who knows as this is a weekly team from what I have noticed - no real consistency or predictability, keeps it interesting for us fans :/

I expect Bryant to break out eventually, but it comes down to what the oppositions gives us and with AB and Bell, that leaves bryant for scraps but still could have a few good days. Thats his role currently, but as long as he wants to win, that is good. 

1 hour ago, JLambert58 said:

Bryant will get 200 yards next week now. 

but will we win :S

I'm in no rush to have the team play complete games but once playoff time is here I am expecting this team to be on a roll due to finally putting it all together. If healthy, it could be what we want to watch, and ben can go out on a win. Certain players can't get hurt obviously, but the team has some depth as well. I expect JuJu to get more catches, and Hayden to start to force offences to stay away from his side.  Burns better hold up.

On 2017/10/18 at 10:03 AM, johndeere1707 said:

Bryant reminds me of Chris Henry back in the day. Very similiar builds and skill set. All the talent in the world, but doesn't have his head on straight. 

When they autopsied Chris Henry's brain, the damage was so severe that his brain looked to the docs like that of an old man's.  Some of these guys may not be the brightest to begin with.  But, repeated hits to the head over the years does not help them.

Archived