Titanic Meh! WK 7 GDT

Fatgerman

1 minute ago, Wolfhunt said:

Sure fire a coach and bring in someone else to implement new systems just to reset.  How many times have you proposed to trade Thomas?  You seen today just how valuable he is.  It probably cost us the game.  

Lets blame Hue for all 3 picks today as well as the pass that bounced off the ground to Crowell.  So tired of the same **** from fans.  If you are not willing to suck it up and go through a full rebuild then you have issues.  

Seriously that is why a few of us--ME--have wanted to see what we could get for Thomas; he's way too old to not get injured and plays for the Browns.  Any serious injury & he has got to be seriously considering retirement.  We may have been able to get a first for him earlier in the season.  I know it's painful to hear about trading Joe Thomas--sorry, @Thomas5737--but it was just about playing the odds.  I hope he doesn't retire, though :-/.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ill trade you a practice squad player of ur choosing for him.... Joe Thomas will finally break out and be good next year

If he has a brain in his head (and he does) he should retire.  a full triceps tear can take a year to heal - the man's going to Canton and done it all for a decade.  

Archived