Titanic Meh! WK 7 GDT

Fatgerman

6 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

Sure fire a coach and bring in someone else to implement new systems just to reset.  How many times have you proposed to trade Thomas?  You seen today just how valuable he is.  It probably cost us the game.  

Lets blame Hue for all 3 picks today as well as the pass that bounced off the ground to Crowell.  So tired of the same **** from fans.  If you are not willing to suck it up and go through a full rebuild then you have issues.  

Question. Name me a coach that went on to have any semblance of success after starting off the way Hue has.

The ONLY reason I want Joe traded is so he can play for a winner. I’m not a selfish idiot and I want him to win a ring that he deserves.

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Seriously that is why a few of us--ME--have wanted to see what we could get for Thomas; he's way too old to not get injured and plays for the Browns.  Any serious injury & he has got to be seriously considering retirement.  We may have been able to get a first for him earlier in the season.  I know it's painful to hear about trading Joe Thomas--sorry, @Thomas5737--but it was just about playing the odds.  I hope he doesn't retire, though :-/.

Spock would slap you because that is highly illogical.  The guy is has never missed a snap until today.  He is still one of the best 3 LT in the game.  You trade him you are guaranteed to get your QB killed....especially a 21 year old rookie who is trying to learn the game and you are now spending a 1st round pick to get a franchise LT.  We are not talented enough on the oline to even think about trading him as we have nobody to replace him.  At his age you maybe would get a 2nd round pick for him if you are lucky.

2 minutes ago, StewieRules said:

If he has a brain in his head (and he does) he should retire.  a full triceps tear can take a year to heal - the man's going to Canton and done it all for a decade.  

yeah... he should demand a trade and play for anybody besides a team other than the Vikings in the NFC North

1 minute ago, Wolfhunt said:

Spock would slap you because that is highly illogical.  The guy is has never missed a snap until today.  He is still one of the best 3 LT in the game.  You trade him you are guaranteed to get your QB killed....especially a 21 year old rookie who is trying to learn the game and you are now spending a 1st round pick to get a franchise LT.  We are not talented enough on the oline to even think about trading him as we have nobody to replace him.  At his age you maybe would get a 2nd round pick for him if you are lucky.

So you DO support drafting a QB, right?

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Question. Name me a coach that went on to have any semblance of success after starting off the way Hue has.

The ONLY reason I want Joe traded is so he can play for a winner. I’m not a selfish idiot and I want him to win a ring that he deserves.

Name me a coach that had as little to work with as Hue and I will name you a coach who gave you semblance of success.  This team was gutted to the core and you expect him to turn it around with ZERO playmakers in the 1.5 years he has been here.

Trading Thomas after he said  he wants to stay here because you want him to play for a winner is just dumb.  He WANTS to stay here.  He is willing to STAY here even if they do lose.  Therefore you argument for trading him is null and void.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What sucks about the browns isnt anything to due with Hue... They honestly just need to draft a QB

Team is good enough to win 6-9 games... (at least) with Wentz or Watson

It has a lot to do with hue as well. One of the dumbest coaches I’ve ever seen. 

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So you DO support drafting a QB, right?

Who is going to protect that QB's blindside?  Just ask Tim Couch how that worked out for him.  Who is he going to throw to? ...Kenny Britt?  Who is going to run the ball....Crowell?  

I would rather give Kizer a chance and use our draft stock to move and acquire another 1st next year and give Kizer some weapons to utilize.  We are more than a QB away from being a playoff contender and if you are willing to write off a 21 year old QB after just 6 games you are crazy.

I am not sold on Kizer but I am willing to give him more than 6 games with ZERO weapons.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

It has a lot to do with hue as well. One of the dumbest coaches I’ve ever seen. 

well and the fact they draft a QB that needs the most time to sit and develop but skip on players that may be ready...

If there was time to sit on Kizer fine, but there isn't he has to play and lose confidence. It kills young QB's.

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Seriously that is why a few of us--ME--have wanted to see what we could get for Thomas; he's way too old to not get injured and plays for the Browns.  Any serious injury & he has got to be seriously considering retirement.  We may have been able to get a first for him earlier in the season.  I know it's painful to hear about trading Joe Thomas--sorry, @Thomas5737--but it was just about playing the odds.  I hope he doesn't retire, though :-/.

5 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

Him being rated top 3 at one of the most valuable positions is why we could've gotten a first.  He's almost 33 and has never been injured.  Almost every hall of fame tackle has retired by 35.  It's very logical.  You're appealing to emotion & experiencing a regression of cooler head; Spock would slap the s*** out of you for that.

Another note: I'd like Joe to play for a contender before he retires, as we won't be one in the next season or two.

9 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

Name me a coach that had as little to work with as Hue and I will name you a coach who gave you semblance of success.  This team was gutted to the core and you expect him to turn it around with ZERO playmakers in the 1.5 years he has been here.

Trading Thomas after he said  he wants to stay here because you want him to play for a winner is just dumb.  He WANTS to stay here.  He is willing to STAY here even if they do lose.  Therefore you argument for trading him is null and void.

You're null and void.

Note: I wish we could like our own posts.

7 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Ugh penalties and turnovers... hue needs an oc to help run the team. 

Im feeling rosen, sutton, best db, guice then best ol tackle with our first 5. Sign a quality vet qb. Im done with our garbagemen qbs n wrs

that is all

mc

I agree Hue needs an OC.  I think we need so much more before we give up on Kizer.  I said in another thread we have $54 mil in cap space as of right not for next year....sign at least 1 if not 2 WR in FA...with the space we have we can easily sign 2.....take Barkley and McGlichney.  Trade a 2nd for a 1st next year and then go from there.

Archived