Titanic Meh! WK 7 GDT

Fatgerman

what sucks is that we should have won the game. 

We made some many mistakes. so many. Drops by Louis. 

crowell hitting the wrong holes. the guys is inept. 

After Thomas left it was a sprint to Kessler. 

stupid trick plays. 

So many penalties. 

We don't haev a good QB. Our offensive line goes from average to bad. Our runningback is terrible. Our WR's are stone cold bad. the only one who looked decent at any point was Dregg or Tregg. Where was Kasen Williams today, he is the good version of Kenny Britt. 

Kenny Brit is the worst FA signing fo the year for the NFL. 

8 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

We have all supported players who ended up being busts and advocated drafting players thinking they would be good and they were busts.  

True.  In a few years when someone finds me irritating, a poster will ask who I was in the prior--there will be a third edition of footballsfuture by that time--forum and @Thomas5737 will point out that my name was the same & that I was a huge Sashi Brown supporter.

Just now, mistakey said:

well im resigned to the fact that we'll prob have a new coach, but atleast whoever comes into town will have 2 firsts (including likely the 1st overall) 3 2nds, 120 million in cap space, and we could maybe get lucky.

prob not tho

We can't even say we got a good left tackle either. Woe is me.

2 minutes ago, cattleman78 said:

We can't even say we got a good left tackle either. Woe is me.

We have a young roster though not much to blow up if it happens. Unfortunately before we were the team that couldn't find a QB we were a team that couldn't find a LT (as you know) so hopefully Joe comes back.

Archived