Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

36 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So there’s a lot of laughter right now about people pulling strings in the shadows. And I don’t think Bill Gates and some bankers are controlling the whole world(although I just found out Bill Gates is the largest owner of farmland in the country(I’ll fact check myself on that in a minute)). But the news is all Covid Covid Covid Covid. But all of a sudden they’ll take a break from Covid to scare/guilt us into wanting to stay in Afghanistan. Doesn’t reflect public opinion. I don’t think it’s something that many people are even thinking about. But it’s all over the news and they’re all pushing the same narrative. A skeptic might think the military industrial complex/national security apparatus is at least one entity controlling the media and is desperately trying to hold onto a resource rich country that borders Iran, Pakistan, and China.

While you are checking out Bill Gates, take a look at his "work" on vaccines.  He has invested A LOT of money in vaccines, and while I haven't had the time to check out which company it is yet, I heard that he bought a huge interest in one of the companies that provides the materials for doing the Covid testing too.

Mr. Gates has held some very controversial opinions on eugenics too.  I've actually heard him talking on video and saying some things that are very disturbing in this area.

46 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So there’s a lot of laughter right now about people pulling strings in the shadows. And I don’t think Bill Gates and some bankers are controlling the whole world(although I just found out Bill Gates is the largest owner of farmland in the country(I’ll fact check myself on that in a minute)). But the news is all Covid Covid Covid Covid. But all of a sudden they’ll take a break from Covid to scare/guilt us into wanting to stay in Afghanistan. Doesn’t reflect public opinion. I don’t think it’s something that many people are even thinking about. But it’s all over the news and they’re all pushing the same narrative. A skeptic might think the military industrial complex/national security apparatus is at least one entity controlling the media and is desperately trying to hold onto a resource rich country that borders Iran, Pakistan, and China.

well, sure. the military-industrial complex and its influence on media, culture, and policy are easily-verified, extremely widely-studied things. same thing with bill gates' reach and his influence on global public health. there's a whole world of difference between acknowledging the role of actual power players (which, like i said earlier in this thread, tends to not even be remotely secretive but rather out in the open) vs spouting conspiracist nonsense.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Mr. Gates has held some very controversial opinions on eugenics too.  I've actually heard him talking on video and saying some things that are very disturbing in this area.

Hundreds of hours of research and you can’t even actually watch a video that isn’t cut up to manipulate the message he was expressing.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

well, sure. the military-industrial complex and its influence on media, culture, and policy are easily-verified, extremely widely-studied things. same thing with bill gates' reach and his influence on global public health. there's a whole world of difference between acknowledging the role of actual power players (which, like i said earlier in this thread, tends to not even be remotely secretive but rather out in the open) vs spouting conspiracist nonsense.

You're right that many of the power players are well known publicly.  Some of the extremely wealthy ones aren't near as well known, but in any case, the game is in trying to put the puzzle pieces together and figure out what they are really up to.  What are their ultimate goals?  This could be much different than the picture that is being presented in the media.

Just now, pwny said:

Hundreds of hours of research and you can’t even actually watch a video that isn’t cut up to manipulate the message he was expressing.

You're right.  Bill is a great guy.  A true humanitarian in every sense of the word.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

You're right that many of the power players are well known publicly.  Some of the extremely wealthy ones aren't near as well known, but in any case, the game is in trying to put the puzzle pieces together and figure out what they are really up to.  What are their ultimate goals?  This could be much different than the picture that is being presented in the media.

yeah, and you do that by actually reading political theory, studying history, and paying attention to flows of capital and resources, not by smoking whatever **** you're on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

You're right.  Bill is a great guy.  A true humanitarian in every sense of the word.

Careful with all that straw, man. God might send you a message through a burning bush next. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, and you do that by actually reading political theory, studying history, and paying attention to flows of capital and resources, not by smoking whatever **** you're on.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that you can disagree with someone with acting like a total jerk about it?  That's not necessary.

Like imagine doing hundreds of hours of research, claim you know more on these topics than anyone else, and you get duped by a cut video that changed Bill Gates talking about using vaccines to increase the survivability of children, and thus get families to stop having 10+ children and instead being dumb enough to think he did a TED Talk about murdering people with vaccines.

just lmao

• Like 3

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Didn't your mother ever teach you that you can disagree with someone with acting like a total jerk about it?  That's not necessary.

Maybe he’d be kinder if you weren’t spreading lies that are killing people

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Like imagine doing hundreds of hours of research, claim you know more on these topics than anyone else, and you get duped by a cut video that changed Bill Gates talking about using vaccines to increase the survivability of children, and this get families to stop having 10+ children and instead being dumb enough to think he did a TED Talk about murdering people with vaccines.

just lmao

Are you aware that Bill Gates and his father have both been into eugenics for a long time?

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

she did. she also taught me not to suffer fools, especially when they spread harmful crap. she's a very sharp woman and i'm lucky to call her my mother. :)

• Like 4