NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

38 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Oh crap. I didn't know we lost DaQuon Jones. I still have him on my depth chart for FFMD. 

Uh... dang it. I was gonna trade down in the second round to score an extra third, but I guess I HAVE to go best NT available. Ouch. Is there anyone at the position in FA? 

Well DaQuon is still available, so I think there’s a chance he’s brought back. This late in free agency and him being a NT, I don’t think his price should be too crazy, so hopefully he’s re-signed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Well DaQuon is still available, so I think there’s a chance he’s brought back. This late in free agency and him being a NT, I don’t think his price should be too crazy, so hopefully he’s re-signed.

Does someone wanna send me an updated team depth chart (minus any signings pre-Josh Reynolds? I'm actually not even sure if he's on my FFMD depth chart but I'm just pretending he is because this has literally no consequence

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

13 hours ago, dtait93 said:

There are more names gone than gained, but losing Humphries, Wilson (not sure why you even listed him lol), Jones, Clowney, Beasley, Jackson, and Vacarro are all easily replaceable from their 2020 production or lack thereof.

Kelly I’m a bit on the fence about but losing Arthur, Jonnu, Davis, and Butler are the only real blows in my mind and replacing Butler with Jenkins is actually an improvement according to some.

I really don’t think it’s as bad as it looks personnel wise. Downing and Bowen on the other hand is what’s most worrisome tbh

I’m mostly just comparing it to how I felt about the roster heading into last year. Sure Wilson was a disaster, Clowney and Adoree got hurt, etc., but injuries and underperforming are going to happen every year, so I find it more reasonable to look at offseason roster construction.

When you factor in Lewan, I’d say maybe we’ll have roughly the same talent level that we closed last year with. But we finished last year 6-6, so comparing a fully healthy 2021 team to what we ended 2020 with isn’t exactly exciting,

1 hour ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Oh crap. I didn't know we lost DaQuon Jones. I still have him on my depth chart for FFMD. 

Uh... dang it. I was gonna trade down in the second round to score an extra third, but I guess I HAVE to go best NT available. Ouch. Is there anyone at the position in FA? 

You’re a UF fan right? Perfect NT later in the draft in TeDarrell Slaton.

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

You’re a UF fan right? Perfect NT later in the draft in TeDarrell Slaton.

Yes, and I've watched Slaton play, unfortunately for Slaton. I want no part of ANYONE involved in the UF defense this year. I'll grab him if I'm desperate late, I guess. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

4 hours ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Yes, and I've watched Slaton play, unfortunately for Slaton. I want no part of ANYONE involved in the UF defense this year. I'll grab him if I'm desperate late, I guess. 

Doesn’t help that your DC is a piece of trash and always has been. Slaton definitely has the tools to be a solid NT.