NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

Got released and ended up getting a raise. I feel the Titans were interested in redoing his contact or number. Maybe an extension.
But they weren't going to come close that number and knowing how agents work, he knew he could get more in FA. 

That's #1 CB money. 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Seems like a stretch but apparently this account was first on a few things like Adoree signing.

honestly, i like both of these moves if true. i don't know if watkins "refills the gap" left by davis but he and reynolds definitely can do it combined. and i don't hate buying low on clowney as a rotational piece. you can do a LOT worse than him at that level. 

I’d be ok with both moves especially Clowney. We wouldn’t expect Watkins to have 1000 yards so if he misses games like usual it wouldn’t hurt us much. Even if we sign Watkins we should still draft a WR since most of these deals are for 1 year.

Clowney, Landry, and Dupree is a nice rotation for edge rusher. Should keep them fresh.