NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

Feel what ever the Titans make will get their own thread.
But this can be directly related to Free Agent moves.  Predictions. Tracking who went where. 
More specific free agent talk, not bogged down by draft or coaching things.

Official tampering period starts at Noon I believe. 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I just don't see them getting top players at several positions. 

Maybe one. 

I think it’s possible, but it’s going to be really hard to sell me on losing CD, Jonnu, Butler, Jonnu and Clowney and then not signing a better player at any of their positions. With Bowen back, just feels like a recipe for 8-8.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I think it’s possible, but it’s going to be really hard to sell me on losing CD, Jonnu, Butler, Jonnu and Clowney and then not signing a better player at any of their positions. With Bowen back, just feels like a recipe for 8-8.

Davis I think could be a combo fix. FA and draft. 

Butler. Fulton is his replacement

Clowney. Again draft and free agent. 

But I can't see them signing a top wr. Premium pass rusher. Top corner and a tight end. Just not realistic to me. 

Even if we has $60 million in space. Players gonna choose where they want to go. 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

In my mock, I predicted....

Carl Lawson

Ryan Kerrigan

Mike Hilton 

Henry Andersen

Demarcus Robinson

Id feel much more comfortable with your mock over @KingTitan lol

If the Titans can walk away with 2 out of the 3 between Lawson, Samuel, and Hilton I would be very happy

If the Titans did double dip with the OLB position and got Hilton, would Barmore still be your hope for 1st round pick?

Or would you look at ILB now?

29 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

If the Titans can walk away with 2 out of the 3 between Lawson, Samuel, and Hilton I would be very happy

If the Titans did double dip with the OLB position and got Hilton, would Barmore still be your hope for 1st round pick?

With word being they're actually trying Evan's on the edge i probably would go ILB (I think there are 3 this draft that are supposed to be very very good). I like Barmore though so I wouldn't be upset either way. 

53 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I think I’d be fully on the Jaycee Horn wagon. I don’t have full faith in Fulton even before last year and with KT saying he’s Butler’s replacement just scares the hell out of me especially with Adoree’s injury history. Hilton is a nickel and very good one but I definitely don’t want him playing outside. Adoree, Horn, Hilton, Fulton, and Borders looks very good to me at least on paper. If Fulton and Horn show they are the guys this year, bye bye Adoree next year. ILB is definitely something we need though. However, I do have faith JRob can at least find one of those guys in the mid rounds like he’s done twice already. I do think we’ll need to add a vet though. I think that position definitely missed Woodyard in the room last year. If we can do something similar to what I have(two OLBs, nickel CB, speedy WR with starting ability, and a DL), Horn and Barmore would be my top two with someone like Bateman as the 3rd guy.