NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

14 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

So, what would we classify our team needs as currently, where we stand? (Asking for a friend. Need all the help I can get in FFMD.) 

Most pressing is WR, CB, TE, EDGE followed DT, RT, ILB in no particular order. That's how I see it anyways

Just now, titans0021 said:

Really? All of the buzz from reporters was that he had a massive drops problem.

Different buzz. lol   :)

But I recall seeing they liked his size, special teams ability, blocking ability and catch radius. 
I don't feel like digging, but that's what I read later in the year, it was around the Buffalo game when we only had AJ pretty muh at WR. 

28 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Most pressing is WR, CB, TE, EDGE followed DT, RT, ILB in no particular order. That's how I see it anyways

So what you're telling me is my first move should be to trade Ryan Tannehill to the Broncos for their pick so we can get Waddle and then draft Trask at #29 or whatever pick we have? Got it. 

9 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

So what you're telling me is my first move should be to trade Ryan Tannehill to the Broncos for their pick so we can get Waddle and then draft Trask at #29 or whatever pick we have? Got it. 

Or simply trade Tannehill for Watson, then pick Trask in the 1st rd and start him until Watson wins his legal battle. E z p z.

17 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Got released and ended up getting a raise. I feel the Titans were interested in redoing his contact or number. Maybe an extension.
But they weren't going to come close that number and knowing how agents work, he knew he could get more in FA. 

That's #1 CB money. 

Because he is :(

good for him tho and I like the Gmen so I can root for him. Im so bummed CD and adoree didn't pan out for us. Crazy Adoree sucked at PR and I still think he had a package on offense that could've worked. Still think we should've just drafted Jalen at 1 and we still could've picked henry. But could've would of you know

Edited by VY-FTW

10 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Because he is :(

See the source image

2019 he looked his best but had multiple WTF moments. 
Non-related but a lot as returner. 

Not here to tear him down. Was a good CB. Last year sucked. But he was good before that. 

Good luck to him. 

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

See the source image

2019 he looked his best but had multiple WTF moments. 
Non-related but a lot as returner. 

Not here to tear him down. Was a good CB. Last year sucked. But he was good before that. 

Good luck to him. 

Going into last year we all said he was our one and improving. Not saying he's great but hes a solid one but I edited my post talking about how he sucked at returns idk. Like I said after the edit I wanted Jalen at 1 or if we did trade go Tre'Davious White not adoree but we didn't know he would be god awful at returns but hindsight is 2020

Edited by VY-FTW
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Love Adoree, but he hasn't proven anywhere near #1 CB skills.

Wasn't he voted really high on our top players list? We thought we were good to go

But last year something happened behind the scenes but he gone moving on

Edited by VY-FTW