NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

If we head into the draft needing three receivers, a starting nose tackle and top backups at IOL, DE, Edge, CB and S, we’ve had a far more worrisome offseason than even I thought.

Do we even have enough cap to fill the needed positions? I honestly haven’t been keeping up with it.

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

Do we even have enough cap to fill the needed positions? I honestly haven’t been keeping up with it.

Actually we have about 14 million. We will need ~8 million to sign the rookies in the up coming draft

Edit: we don't know the details of the Jenkins or Johnson contract yet so probably less. 

Edited by TJM217

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

I'd love to bring in Josh Reynolds.

he's actually i think the only guy left who i might have taken over some of the dudes who are already signed. he strikes me as a better version of tajae- not necessarily gonna wow you physically but reliable with good hands. would be a good pickup and likely very affordable.

Edited by -Hope-

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I feel this is true too. I think Waddle or Smith is more likely and realistic than Pitts or Chase. 

Was just coming to post this.. the Eagles, Lions, and Ravens are the teams I see taking a WR. I could see Smith falling just because of his size but if he’s there at 22 I’d be all over that! Chad Johnson played at the same weight as Smith.

11 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Was just coming to post this.. the Eagles, Lions, and Ravens are the teams I see taking a WR. I could see Smith falling just because of his size but if he’s there at 22 I’d be all over that! Chad Johnson played at the same weight as Smith.

And Waddle had the ankle break. Some teams take players off to injury alone. 

And Smith is small. 

Something wild is gonna happen. I mean if Collin Ferrell can go #4 when most had him at the bottom of 1st or even 2nd. Then a player can drop. 

Just did a mock on draft network and Pitts was still there. Lol 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And Waddle had the ankle break. Some teams take players off to injury alone. 

And Smith is small. 

Something wild is gonna happen. I mean if Collin Ferrell can go #4 when most had him at the bottom of 1st or even 2nd. Then a player can drop. 

Just did a mock on draft network and Pitts was still there. Lol 

Something wild is definitely going to happen, that’s why draft season is my favorite time of the year. If Pitts falls to us I would lose my mind lol.. that’s a pipe dream, I don’t see him making it out of the top 15.

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Something wild is definitely going to happen, that’s why draft season is my favorite time of the year. If Pitts falls to us I would lose my mind lol.. that’s a pipe dream, I don’t see him making it out of the top 15.

Yeah it had the Bengals taking Waddle. 

If the Bengals don't protect Burrows with that first pick that would be an upset. Lol 

But yeah even if the WRs don't fall then that would leave a good Corner like Surtain or Horn. 

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah it had the Bengals taking Waddle. 

If the Bengals don't protect Burrows with that first pick that would be an upset. Lol 

But yeah even if the WRs don't fall then that would leave a good Corner like Surtain or Horn. 

I think Surtain draft spot will depend on his 40, Samething for Horn. If they both run in the 4.4 range I don’t think they make it to us.

I could see Waddle going before Smith just because of speed alone but if the Bengals do that their fan base should riot lol