NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

Just now, titans0021 said:

He’s up there with one of the worst picks of all time. Only argument is that he was a late first. 

What makes him the worst is that he did it all because he wants too. Lol 

Not because he can't play.  Not Gholston that looked like a God but couldn't get to the QB. 

This mofo just flat out doesn't want too. He got whatever money he got and said I'm good. Lol 

He must be making enough money to where he thinks he can live. 

Only matter of time till we see the headline he arrested for carrying 2 tons of drugs.  

• Like 1

I know it's not fair. But I'd never take a player from , Georgia again as long as the current staff is there. 

They sold this guy and we bought it. Pretty sure these problems existed but we thought we could handle them. But Georgia really stood by this dude and said yeah he good. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I know it's not fair. But I'd never take a player from , Georgia again as long as the current staff is there. 

They sold this guy and we bought it. Pretty sure these problems existed but we thought we could handle them. But Georgia really stood by this dude and said yeah he good. 

Obviously we'll never know what convos were had and with whom

Georgia certainly sold us on Wilson

But a few weeks ago, weren't there reports that a ton of teams know that Wilson was a clown? And we chose to disregard? Who knows...could all just be BS...but interesting to hear nonetheless 

just an awful, awful decision by Robinson

Man we need some receivers bad 

that is a bit of an understatement 

I don’t know how the Titans plan to piece this together 

Reynolds is a guy who I could see having a Rashard Mathews type impact for us 

I really don’t want to have to take a WR with the first pick but we might have to do it 

So many good defensive players at 3 different positions from Barmore at NT, Horn at CB, several guys at OLB

So right now Reynolds is my top want at the moment 

If Crowder gets released I would like him as well

I wonder if the Titans will dip into the veteran WR market with TY or Fitzgerald 

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

That just gives me yet another excuse to not like Ojulari.

7 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Fully expected that. Dude looked done last year though. 

I always wanted tate but like you said he's pretty much done.

Rather have TY tho he's bout done as well but might have a little left.. Maybe we can find a guy we like in the 2nd and trade up and go get him cause god forbid if AJ goes down we are in trouble.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

And I thought this forum overreacted. LOL

That's a pretty popular "copy-pasta" on twitter. You can replace the two teams mentioned and find all sorts of tweets like it. There were a ton of them spammed about the Cowboys when Schefty announced Dak's new deal.

• Like 1

With Golladay being the last big WR fish, I feel the others will start to fall. And by others I just mean the lower tier guys.  The Upper Mids are gone. 
Now the TY's Sammy Watkins,  Golden Tate's of the league should find a home or wait until after the draft. 

A lot of teams needed WR help and a lot of teams chose not to dive in fully with these guys. Golladay has some kind of baggage apparently. But he got a big deal on paper. 

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

That's a pretty popular "copy-pasta" on twitter. You can replace the two teams mentioned and find all sorts of tweets like it. There were a ton of them spammed about the Cowboys when Schefty announced Dak's new deal.

Ah makes sense. 
Get a life people. lol Fake outrage. 

• Like 1