NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

With all our holes is he even someone we can afford right now. How much money will he command?

We could afford anybody if we made the effort, there’s probably $20 million in restructures sitting out there without much effort, but we clearly aren’t interested in it.

Just now, 615finest said:

My optimism is slowly dying.. I don’t think we improved at all this offseason.

we're worse by a considerable margin and it'll be all we can do to even pull back to where we were by the time the season starts.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We could afford anybody if we made the effort, there’s probably $20 million in restructures sitting out there without much effort, but we clearly aren’t interested in it.

Yep. I think PK said Tannehill restructuring saves 20mil alone but clearly it’s not JRobs “thing”. He’d rather just cut players and make more holes.

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep. I think PK said Tannehill restructuring saves 20mil alone but clearly it’s not JRobs “thing”. He’d rather just cut players and make more holes.

So yeah, add in Saffold and Lewan and you’ve got at least an extra $30 million to work with. But here we sit talking about how we can’t afford a good corner or Bo. 2 receiver.

Just now, titans0021 said:

So yeah, add in Saffold and Lewan and you’ve got at least an extra $30 million to work with. But here we sit talking about how we can’t afford a good corner or Bo. 2 receiver.

It’s not JRobs “thing” apparently. Hell, Saffold already said on Twitter that he’d restructure so I know it’s not the players.

If a player like Tannehill goes up to Robinson and says I want to restructure to help the team why wouldn’t Robinson do it. What negative would it hurt the team outside that single player restructuring. I am really confused on the logic here. Like what ramifications would hold a gm back.

Edited by twotonebluenation

5 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

If a player like Tannehill goes up to Robinson and says I want to restructure to help the team why wouldn’t Robinson do it. What negative would it hurt the team outside that single player restructuring. I am really confused on the logic here. Like what ramifications would hold a gm back.

It makes it harder to release a player in the next two years and increases future cap hits. Which is why theres a viable argument against it most years. But this isn’t most years. The cap went down for the first time in forever and is in line for a massive spike over the next few years with the $10 billion in annual TV revenue that was agreed to today. It’s the perfect year to push money to the future.

• Like 1