NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

19 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t love the game we might be playing of let’s see how hard we can make things on Tannehill before he stops producing at an elite level. Downgrading WR, TE and OL in one offseason is a bold strategy.

Not that it’s locked in, but as we sit, there’s a strong possibility we have to spend at least two of our first three picks on offense. Which is nuts coming off of a season where we had a top five offense and a bottom five defense.

Spent a lot of money on the defensive side tho to fix it.

WRs and Skill guys come out of college better and better.   Draft people say this WR class is just as good as last year. Chance to get good WRs all the way through 4th round. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

lol we really saw the success tannehill had the last two seasons with an incredible supporting cast and were like, "what if we took away half his options"

On top of losing the OC who he saw a resurgence under

I'm in the minority but I'm one that doesn't feel like Corey Davis' production can be replicated easier than it seems. He had value but when you look at the routes he was asked to run with the style of offense we have/had, I feel you can insert an average WR and get similar results. 

I know that will make many of you roll your eyes, but that's what I see.

Jonnu was the one that is harder to replace to me. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

who is even on the roster behind brown at this point? westbrook-ikhine? there's no excuse not to sign one of these current FA receivers, even if it's more of a depth guy.

Yeah, there’s nothing. It’s not even just a matter of needing a starter, we don’t even have bodies.