NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

fuller is so talented but i just can't get over the fact that 1. he's made of glass and 2. his breakout year came under the specter of PED use. he seems like the opposite of the reliable player i'd like to see across from AJ

having said that, if he stays healthy and plays like he did last year he could transform our offense

8 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

If I'm picking Juju or Fuller I'd honestly go with Juju. Just for the fact he hasn't had the injuries/PED thing. 

This offense desperately needs speed to take it to the next level. I'm cautiously optimistic Darrynton Evans will bring that next year, but we still need it at the WR position.

That said, I'd also go Juju over Fuller. His injury history scares me, and I think we need a more complete WR like Juju to best complement AJ. I'd love for us to bring in speed via a slot guy.

I’ve been a fan of his since he entered the league — would love for us to take a look at Mackensie Alexander at corner. Would really round out an intriguing trio with Fulton and Jenkins. Scrappy, hard nosed, can cover inside. Would keep this steady injection of aggressiveness we are bringing into this defense with additions of guys like Jenkins, Dupree and Autry

1 minute ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Im prepared for a smaller name guy 100%. But they aren't fun to talk about haha I

Lol Fair enough.

At this point, I think they talked to JuJu and Fuller, but those guys still holding out someone pays them like they did Samuel. 

I think we might get Fuller on an 1 year.
or

TY. Hilton from Colts
David Moore from Sea
Breshard Perriman from Jets

Josh Reynolds from Rams 
Demarcus Robinson

My predicted favorite-  Perriman followed by Reynolds.

out that group I strangely would prefere David Moore.