NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

we would've lost regardless

the deeper point is Vrabel's control-freakiness. Which we always assumed was the case. But damn

True. Very true.
Average results for someone acting like he has Super Bowl rings as a coach.

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Vrabel is just an arrogant prick. He thinks his way is better than anything. I know one thing, he definitely doesn’t know defense.

Imagine if he trusted someone run defense. We have won 21 games in 2 years under him. But definitely a frat boy mentality. 

I mean, none of this is really surprising about Vrabel. That is his personality, and it will be to a fault if he doesn’t show the results on the field next year. I think even though he hasn’t won a super bowl, or had a crazy tenure as a good coach I can see him believing he can do stuff like this because of maybe his success as a player and his macho mentality. I have seen players show Vrabel respect, revere and echo a more liking sentiment to him as a leader. Not saying Woodyard isn’t right, but at the end of the day Vrabel is the head coach, he makes the decisions, and a lot head coaches make decisions a lot of people do not like and live on to thrive again. This is all comes down to adjusting and winning, simply. If these problems are as big a Woodyard is making them out to be, and his arrogance is that overpowering, they will eventually flood on to the field.

8 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I mean, none of this is really surprising about Vrabel. That is his personality, and it will be to a fault if he doesn’t show the results on the field next year. I think even though he hasn’t won a super bowl, or had a crazy tenure as a good coach I can see him believing he can do stuff like this because of maybe his success as a player and his macho mentality. I have seen players show Vrabel respect, revere and echo a more liking sentiment to him as a leader. Not saying Woodyard isn’t right, but at the end of the day Vrabel is the head coach, he makes the decisions, and a lot head coaches make decisions a lot of people do not like and live on to thrive again. This is all comes down to adjusting and winning, simply. If these problems are as big a Woodyard is making them out to be, and his arrogance is that overpowering, they will eventually flood on to the field.

It monsooned into the field over the course of last season