NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

Thinking more, they are going to go cheap in FA at WR or get a guy with a higher number this year and pretty much cut next year maybe.

AJ Brown is going to get paid almost $20 million if not $20 million per year next off season so they have to account for that. Can't see them paying AJ that and then also someone like Golladay $9-10 million.  Just not how our offense is set up (Enter Kevin Hart bank account joke). 

Who can you get now for about $3 million. 1st or 2nd round WR in draft. 

That is likely the plan.

2 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Well yall wanted speed. If he could stay healthy 

Annnnd yes trade for Gilmore. Hell trade two 1st. We just cut them or let me walk so whats the point lol

LOL

Who needs 1st round picks!   Funny. Because it's true. :) 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Thinking more, they are going to go cheap in FA at WR or get a guy with a higher number this year and pretty much cut next year maybe.

AJ Brown is going to get paid almost $20 million if not $20 million per year next off season so they have to account for that. Can't see them paying AJ that and then also someone like Golladay $9-10 million.  Just not how our offense is set up (Enter Kevin Hart bank account joke). 

That is likely the plan.

and that would probably be fine if we hadn't just kneecapped ourself at corner, tackle, and (to a lesser extent) tight end

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

That is likely the plan.

I don't think you can get anyone for 3 mil haha.

25 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

This is what I meant when the base number is low. 1 million base for 2021?   

He will have a 6 mil cap hit this year. I would not want him counting 14 mil against the cap in year two as he will for the Patriots.   I’m sure incentive will go towards not likely to be earned column 

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Holding out hope for Samuel or Fuller.

Good chance one happens. They seem to be alright with signing established guys, freed up a good amount of cap space. Definitely fits a need as well, we will see. We've seen them linked to both guys in some shape