NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

Just realized that I’ve been blocked by Wyatt on Twitter. Which is crazy, because my Twitter is pretty damn vanilla. It must be from when I criticized the Bowen article, but man, it’s always G rated and never really that harsh. But if a bummer. Emotions must’ve been running high lol.

Ever since it came out that he got tendered, JC Jackson has been on my mind all day. A 25 year old CB with his skills are very rarely available.

Sucks that it’s highly unlikely we get him. Adding 2 guys who combined for 27 INTs the past 3 years at CB, to go with a ballhawk in Byard, would be a welcomed change. As much as I like Adoree, he finished his Titans career with only 2 INTs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Just realized that I’ve been blocked by Wyatt on Twitter. Which is crazy, because my Twitter is pretty damn vanilla. It must be from when I criticized the Bowen article, but man, it’s always G rated and never really that harsh. But if a bummer. Emotions must’ve been running high lol.

Unrelated: 
I stopped following PK. He rarely breaks news anymore. Just his opinions.  He also is all hurt feelings about leaving the radio show. I'm sure he had his reasons financially.  But he trying to throw shade at his former station, which i still kinda enjoy and always trying to preach to Titans fans.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Unrelated: 
I stopped following PK. He rarely breaks news anymore. Just his opinions.  He also is all hurt feelings about leaving the radio show. I'm sure he had his reasons financially.  But he trying to throw shade at his former station, which i still kinda enjoy and always trying to preach to Titans fans.

PK is obsessed with being a big fish in a smaller pond

He thinks he's the ONLY journalist in nashville who "isn't afraid to ask the hard questions"

as if lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

PK is obsessed with being a big fish in a smaller pond

He thinks he's the ONLY journalist in nashville who "isn't afraid to ask the hard questions"

as if lol.

Lol yes;

I held on longer than I thought but since he left 104.5 he has gone into overdrive.
No need for him since he RARELY breaks anything. Just reports.

I subscribed for one month to his site to read the Murlarkey article and really wasn't impressed. He stretched one real article into 3 parts.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Maximum of $8 million. Great deal for Carolina.

While he may have a bigger upside than Dupree. Right now Dupree is the better OLB and more proven guy.

Can't pay a big time deal to a guy that switched positions and got majority of his sacks in one game. 
That said I think he will prove to be the real deal. 
Wanted him coming out of college. 

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Lol yes;

I held on longer than I thought but since he left 104.5 he has gone into overdrive.
No need for him since he RARELY breaks anything. Just reports.

I subscribed for one month to his site to read the Murlarkey article and really wasn't impressed. He stretched one real article into 3 parts.

Lol I subscribed for the same reason! I still have it but will likely stop paying. I don’t follow any of the Facebook or periscope stuff

Rexrode is far and away the best titans writer. Not even close. I also really enjoy Turron.

PK, the AtoZ crew... meh