NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Is it out of the realm of the possibility that maybe both the coaches and the players stunk? 

It is both but so many players on that defense declined last year starting with all-pro safety Byard. Our ILBs were atrocious and he couldn’t scheme up anything of a pass-rush. The personnel decisions were also dumb. Early in the season we were playing Clowney and Landry damn near 100% of the snaps. Same with Jayon despite some other options like David Long. Correa was also on the team at this time who had just come off a solid end of the season the previous year. Then we just randomly trade him because he wanted he wanted more snaps. Guys like Clowney and Beasley were a failure but I guarantee you, give Pees the same defensive talent and we’re much better as a defense. Vrabel’s defense has sucked in both Houston and here Bowen is nothing but his lackey to run his defense who also can’t develop and EDGE rusher to save his life. Nobody improved last year outside of maybe Simmons but I wouldn’t give credit to Terrell Williams(his DL coach) who hasn’t developed anybody since he’s been here. Our coaching staff sucks from top to bottom and are nothing but Vrabel lackeys from his Houston days. We lost our three best defensive coaches last year in Pees, Tyrone McKenzie, and Kerry Coombs(understandable considering he took a DC job). 

• Like 1

I think by the end of tomorrow we are looking at one year deal time. 

Players gonna see that money dry up and get on with one year deals. 

Samuel. William Jackson. Juju. Reddick. Etc. 

If they ain't got it by now then I can't see them getting long term big money. 

And I think this where we can really fill some holes fast. (giggdy). 

• Like 1