Raiders sign DE Yannick Ngakoue (2 years, $26M)

RaidersAreOne

22 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Surprise! People wanna play here lol

Wilson wants out of Seattle, Watson wants out of Houston..... every organization has players who get mad.  What scares me is a guy of Hudson’s caliber asking to be released.  He’s not “that kinda guy”..... it’s a bit concerning, but the backstory might not be that bad.

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

I just remembered Yannick and Incognito have a past.... Yannick accused him of spitting or a racial slur..... there’s a long history of that with Incognito, lol, so it’s hard to remember.

interesting to see how it plays out in camp.

Multiple reports saying it's all over with and history. Both players came out and said it's a non issue now.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Multiple reports saying it's all over with and history. Both players came out and said it's a non issue now.

Oh good.... i just seen an old YouTube video of incognitos past issues randomly and it was in there.... as the spitting incidents and slurs piled up one after the other I remembered the issue with Yannick before they even mentioned it briefly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 10:43 AM, jimkelly02 said:

Oh good.... i just seen an old YouTube video of incognitos past issues randomly and it was in there.... as the spitting incidents and slurs piled up one after the other I remembered the issue with Yannick before they even mentioned it briefly.

I think if it was an issue Ngakoue would not have signed here if Incognito was still on the team.  We would have to do something shady like cut Incognito with the intention of signing him back after signing Ngakoue without telling Ngakoue we were going to...Uh oh.