Trade Proposal:

19 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Which of your three interiors (Allen/Ioannidis/Payne) would you guys be most likely to move on from?

I was playing GM in my head (Browns fan) and wondered if you'd accept David Njoku for your least valuable interior (I'm assuming it's Ioannidis?)

No. All three of them are light years better than Njoku. Ioannidis is probably the best of the bunch. 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

No. All three of them are light years better than Njoku. Ioannidis is probably the best of the bunch. 

Is he really? I knew he was good, but didn't think he was better than Allen or Payne.

Fine. We'll give you Njoku and a mid round pick for Chase Young.

• Like 1

Just now, LinebackerGod said:

Is he really? I knew he was good, but didn't think he was better than Allen or Payne.

Fine. We'll give you Njoku and a mid round pick for Chase Young.

Ioannidis is a monster. Definitely the best pass rusher of the bunch. If we were to trade an interior DL for Njoku it would be Tim Settle. That’s more of an even trade. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Which of your three interiors (Allen/Ioannidis/Payne) would you guys be most likely to move on from?

I was playing GM in my head (Browns fan) and wondered if you'd accept David Njoku for your least valuable interior (I'm assuming it's Ioannidis?)

Tim Settle for David Njoku might be fair. Given Njokus injury history might need a late pick with him. 

• Like 1

Ioannidis is the one who should be traded. He’s the oldest, he’s also a good interior pass rusher but Allen & Payne are better run defenders. Allen is Washington’s best all round DT bc he plays the run well & is a good interior pass rusher.

4 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Hell no.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Ioannidis is the one who should be traded. He’s the oldest, he’s also a good interior pass rusher but Allen & Payne are better run defenders. Allen is Washington’s best all round DT bc he plays the run well & is a good interior pass rusher.

If I'm trading Matt, I'm not doing it for Njoku though. He's the best pass rushing DL we have.

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

True but there’s a reason he’s not a starter, he’s not the best run defender.

Not arguing that. My point is that he's not someone I'm going to just trade away for Njoku. Given that this is a passing league, and we're rushing quite a bit, I'd want another pick or another player along with him coming back to us. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Not arguing that. My point is that he's not someone I'm going to just trade away for Njoku. Given that this is a passing league, and we're rushing quite a bit, I'd want another pick or another player along with him coming back to us. 

Regardless, it’s not going to happen anyway. Trading one of our best DL does not seem on the radar for our staff currently, maybe next offseason but not now.