2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

19 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

We also need a real center. That’s why I’m all for going and getting Bledsoe and Chandler. I’d trade Thon in a heartbeat. 

I agree with you that we need a real center, but I wouldn’t trade thon yet. Worst case I think he can be a nice situational center off the bench. 

We need to get rid of henson. Just attach a 1st with him and trade him for an expiring. I’d be shocked if we couldn’t do something like that with someone like the  nets. It aligns with their other contracts expiring. 

Sign some centers who actually rebound and hold their ground. They don’t even have to do anything offensively. These guys don’t tend to cost a lot. 

Trade Parker and teletovic for a guard who can shoot and break down defenses. 

What a fun Suns game. This is what a fun rebuild looks like, not the **** we got under Earl Watson.

Got to see fire Booker who finished with 32/7/4 on 50% shooting. TJ Warren had 20 points (all in the 2nd half) and 11 rebounds on 7/12 shooting. Dragan Bender had probably his best game as a pro, playing his usual lock down defense and finishing with 10/3/3. He was also a +20 which was 2nd best on the team (compare to our other PF Chriss who was a -12)

Love it. 

27 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

I agree with you that we need a real center, but I wouldn’t trade thon yet. Worst case I think he can be a nice situational center off the bench. 

We need to get rid of henson. Just attach a 1st with him and trade him for an expiring. I’d be shocked if we couldn’t do something like that with someone like the  nets. It aligns with their other contracts expiring. 

Sign some centers who actually rebound and hold their ground. They don’t even have to do anything offensively. These guys don’t tend to cost a lot. 

Trade Parker and teletovic for a guard who can shoot and break down defenses. 

I just don’t see it with Thon. Would rather get value for him before he becomes our next Henson. 

6 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

What a fun Suns game. This is what a fun rebuild looks like, not the **** we got under Earl Watson.

Got to see fire Booker who finished with 32/7/4 on 50% shooting. TJ Warren had 20 points (all in the 2nd half) and 11 rebounds on 7/12 shooting. Dragan Bender had probably his best game as a pro, playing his usual lock down defense and finishing with 10/3/3. He was also a +20 which was 2nd best on the team (compare to our other PF Chriss who was a -12)

Love it. 

Chriss is ***.  

27 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Need the Lakers to get this dub.

Threw $2.50 this morning on a 4 team ML parlay of Thunder (-130), Suns (+165), Pacers (-210) and Lakers (+150). Pays out $40.76 if they win lol.

Gonna start doing this more often

That's how you do it. I drop a few dollars on some somewhat long shots most nights. I bet $5 and won $65 on something  just last week. Just be smart and maybe go against your instincts once in a while. Philly upsetting Houston the other day lost me some cash. 

36 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Need the Lakers to get this dub.

Threw $2.50 this morning on a 4 team ML parlay of Thunder (-130), Suns (+165), Pacers (-210) and Lakers (+150). Pays out $40.76 if they win lol.

Gonna start doing this more often

What site do you use babe 

Archived