2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Yes, I said after the Bobby/Mirotic kerfuffle that I thought it was between him and Simmons for both points and rebounding rookie leader. He's been good, needs to be better against switches when smaller players get on him.

Yea, I don't follow FFs basketball thread this early in to the season, usually. I'm loving what im seeing from Lauri. The one thing to be excited about for my Bullies. 

37 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

It was the altitude ???

Have it up @champ11 finals rematch? Whoever doesn't show up is a coward. 

We'll see you guys in the finals 

I only watched like a quarter of it on my phone bc I was at a bar watching the world series, but it looks like if Murray and Millsap don't play like poop the Nuggets can be good. Also that Jokic attempted alley oop lmao 

1 hour ago, malak1 said:
1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Yes, I said after the Bobby/Mirotic kerfuffle that I thought it was between him and Simmons for both points and rebounding rookie leader. He's been good, needs to be better against switches when smaller players get on him.

Yea, I don't follow FFs basketball thread this early in to the season, usually. I'm loving what im seeing from Lauri. The one thing to be excited about for my Bullies. 

watching his highlights of today he did a lot of good work against the switches, nice

also, at worst he has been the 3rd best rookie this year in one of the better draft classes in a while and Simmons isn't even part of their draft class so he has been the best (or Tatum).

last thing, if the Bulls draft Ayton I will be a Bulls fan going forward

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lowe and Windhorst said it was closer to 0% chance they would trade the pick then 50%, said their management was high on the pick.

They'll still get it if it's protected.  Ppl should relax on the Nets' hype.  

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

We'll see you guys in the finals 

I only watched like a quarter of it on my phone bc I was at a bar watching the world series, but it looks like if Murray and Millsap don't play like poop the Nuggets can be good. Also that Jokic attempted alley oop lmao 

Yea I was flicking between the two games. I really wanted to see at least one of the teams make a comeback because it was a bit of a mediocre sports night for me. 

Murray was on fire tonight and Jokic while not really scoring definitely had an impact. 

Raps with a pathetic preformance tonight idk what happened. WC trip is nearly over they gotta keep it up a win on Friday would set the 6 game trip at 3-3 and I can live with that. They absolutely crushed Portland without JV and Serge and then they returned tonight and didn't have the same intensity. Just a sad game to watch. 

Archived