2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Thompson expected to miss a month. I strained my calf this summer too. That ish sucks so bad.

But will Lue start Frye or Crowder? Hopefully the latter.

What? You got so happy playing Bingo you jumped up and pulled your calf?

Ain't no athletic bone in your body! YOU SOFT JAY. MARSHMALLOW> 

17 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Humble af

tbqh he hates all the hype. the dude p much gives a big FU to the media whenever they talk to him like he's special 

If I'm out there I'm throwing shots up to get that triple double JaVale Mcgee

Damm these Pacers are so fun to watch.. We're like the 6 Million dollar peso man version of the spurs..

The ball movement is sexy AF.. Everyone enjoys playing together and the tempo we push is electrifying. 

Shame Clev decides to blow chunks when PG leaves.. Seriously though.. Saboner is a baller.. Plays exactly how Pop coaches his bigs.

Team player to a TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Bojan is awesome, such a sniper. Cojo is playing great mins. Collison is deadly.

Thad is also a great team player and enjoying success.. These pacers are fun.. But can't help to think they're the type of team that can be picked apart

and sold off to help contenders.. Thad, Collison, Bojan and Cojo all would be great trade chips. 

13 minutes ago, El ramster said:

What? You got so happy playing Bingo you jumped up and pulled your calf?

Ain't no athletic bone in your body! YOU SOFT JAY. MARSHMALLOW> 

Had them bum a** Mamba's on and strained my calf. It was just weird as hell. Thought maybe someone kicked me but no one was behind me lol.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

What does it say about Westbrook that every player that's left him in the last 2 years has gotten a lot better...

Nothing........

Sabonis is killing at C, but was used as a PF last year.

Dipo hasn't ever been this good. Could be he just found the perfect spot/opportunity.

Harden is Harden. Of course he was going to be much better as the primary option instead of being the 6th man.

Durant was a monster with and without OKC. 

43 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Ain't nobody gonna want Reggie, but I like that fit for Bledsoe in Detroit 

This has Knicks written all over it.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yc8zujtj

Plus throw in picks wherever necessary.

Suns eat the Noah deal in order to acquire their future PG. Detroit gets better this year. New York saves a little money but they also get an actual NBA player along with a solid SG prospect.

5 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

This has Knicks written all over it.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yc8zujtj

Plus throw in picks wherever necessary.

Suns eat the Noah deal in order to acquire their future PG. Detroit gets better this year. New York saves a little money but they also get an actual NBA player along with a solid SG prospect.

That's not bad. Would be pretty good return for PHX to get a lottery guy. That freakin Noah contract, man, what a nightmare for NY 

Archived