2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Why would Indy fans boo PG? He didn't ask to be traded or even leave in FA. He let the Pacers know he wasn't coming back so they could get something back in return. Probably the most favorable way for a star to leave a team.

Guess it is just fun.

The funniest thing is that in the pre game intros, the announcer introduced him in a manner in which he thought the crowd would cheer PG. Nope, straight up boos. 

42 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Losing Jokic for a few games sucked because we lost some close games but we saw big improvement/potential from Murray and Lyles. Color me excited.

Totally fine with 2-4 on that road trip (and it should have been 3-3 w/ the Indiana collapse). 

Mudiay gotta get knocked outta this rotation bro 

The Nelson move was a disaster, but I get giving Mudiay a chance. They literally just need a JAG as a 10-15 minute backup PG. Or just make Barton the backup PG full time and give Beasley more minutes.

I also think Juancho has really been effected by the summer playing with Spain and then getting mono. He just looks beat up out there 

35 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Totally fine with 2-4 on that road trip (and it should have been 3-3 w/ the Indiana collapse). 

The Nelson move was a disaster, but I get giving Mudiay a chance. They literally just need a JAG as a 10-15 minute backup PG. Or just make Barton the backup PG full time and give Beasley more minutes.

I also think Juancho has really been effected by the summer playing with Spain and then getting mono. He just looks beat up out there 

Totally agree on Mudiay. I believe individually he can put up a nice line but even then it has mostly a negative effect on the team (offense and defense). We just need to ship him and like you said use Thrill at PG and have Beasley play more or find a JAG PG. I wonder if nuggets should look to acquire Hill to play PG or go for Courtney Lee and have Thrill play PG with Lee at SG/SF.

It is discouraging to see Juancho play so inconsistent, hopefully by the ASG he'll improve and be a regular contributor.

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Can i interest you in Derrick Rose? All I want back is Richard Jefferson. 

7 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

Was hoping C's could possibly steal Mirotic down the line.

Lakers still in range for a top 5 pick...

Celtics could use him.  Would be a good fit next to Baynes.

"With Steph Curry (ankle) and Draymond Green (shoulder) both out of action it was once again The Kevin Durant Show for Golden State. The 29-year-old is averaging 33.0 points, 10.0 boards, 7.3 assists, 3.3 blocks and 2.7 three-pointers over the last three games while Curry is sidelined, and with the two-time MVP potentially out until the end of the month, Durant should continue posting MVP-caliber numbers of his own."

Offer Rozier for Mirotic? Mirotic will slow the development of Markkenan . Throw in in a 2nd rounder if necessary.

7 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

"With Steph Curry (ankle) and Draymond Green (shoulder) both out of action it was once again The Kevin Durant Show for Golden State. The 29-year-old is averaging 33.0 points, 10.0 boards, 7.3 assists, 3.3 blocks and 2.7 three-pointers over the last three games while Curry is sidelined, and with the two-time MVP potentially out until the end of the month, Durant should continue posting MVP-caliber numbers of his own."

Shouldn't surprise anyone. KD carried OKC without Westbrook and won a MVP.

I already voted KD the top NBA player last season, so I don't need to see his current stats as verification. If only Dra Green didn't attempt to invade Lebrons nuts. KD would have been a Celtic. >:(

Archived