2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Man rockets sucked it up and were missing 2/9 of the rotation and still beat the Bucks. 

Its nice to watch Harden and CP3 play together, they are a perfect fit and make the team deadly. 

Healthy rockets can push a healthy warriors team to 6 games but I don't think they can beat them. 

Whats crazy is the rockets are 19-1 in November/December and only hold a slim 2 game lead on the warriors. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Man rockets sucked it up and were missing 2/9 of the rotation and still beat the Bucks. 

Its nice to watch Harden and CP3 play together, they are a perfect fit and make the team deadly. 

Healthy rockets can push a healthy warriors team to 6 games but I don't think they can beat them. 

Whats crazy is the rockets are 19-1 in November/December and only hold a slim 2 game lead on the warriors. 

How is that crazy? When GS is the better team? How is that crazy?

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Healthy rockets can push a healthy warriors team to 6 games but I don't think they can beat them

Push to 7 games. Home team wins last game IMO.

55 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

rockets can beat the warriors in a series if the rockets get home court.  im a firm believer of that.  this team is amazing. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

He just isn't what we thought he was. He's a number 3 option not a number 1. He may not be a fit in Minny. They are a weird team right now. 

Oh, I never thought he would be a #1 on a championship caliber team, but his regression this year is beyond worrisome at this point.

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Oh, I never thought he would be a #1 on a championship caliber team, but his regression this year is beyond worrisome at this point.

Yea I'm definitely worried at this point as well. He had an uneven year ago kansas and a disastrous firs 30 or so games his rookie year. He hasn't put anything good together for any legitimate period of time in his career. It's more like once in a while he has a big game and people are like okay this is the Wiggins I was promised then he'll be passive and disappear for a few weeks. 

Archived