2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

9 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

rooting for good teams is ***** ****, if ORL ever breaks .500 past DEC im bailing on the fandom. it's become a lifestyle that's shaped my views on life/overall aura. 

We pity the fools that are warriors fans. Smh couldn't be me 

9 hours ago, catcheryea said:

you joke but i literally did this with the rams this year

You weren’t a rams fan this year? 

Or what.. I know like 3-4 left the ship last season lol. 

Think you use to be my zipping buddy bro..

but I stopped drinking during game days like 2-3 years ago. It was taking its toll. 

48 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Didn't watch a second of the game but saw the box score. Nuggets really lock up like that or Dubs just off? 

I think the Nuggets had a really nice defensive game. Those guys were going full out and the dubs weren't super high energy. They were missing shots though, if they hit a couple momentum threes that were decent looks it might have flipped the game. It was kind of a weird game but very enjoyable as a nuggets fan lol

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

I think the Nuggets had a really nice defensive game. Those guys were going full out and the dubs weren't super high energy. They were missing shots though, if they hit a couple momentum threes that were decent looks it might have flipped the game. It was kind of a weird game but very enjoyable as a nuggets fan lol

Dubs energy has been hit and miss without Steph. Finally caught up to them. The offense just isn't the same. They lack the explosiveness that Steph brings to the table. 

Good to see Jokic back to his usual level. 

Butler>>Towns>>>>>>>>>Wiggins 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Anyone else notice that draymond doesn’t seem to be the same this year? Seems off. Doesn’t play with the same intensity. Not that I can blame him. No reason to go all out in the regular season. It’s just weird to see out of him. 

Isn’t he playing hurt?

but I thinks dubs will be fine when Steph comes back. Nuggets don’t win if Steph’s playing imo. Our defense was legit because klay couldn’t hit a 3.

@champ11 garris >> klay

Archived