2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

DeRozan with even a decent three point shot is so much better. His defense is still pretty suspect, but his all around game is improving. 

The past few weeks he's been shooting more 3's and he's been making them at a good rate. Obviously a small sample size but I've never even seen this size of a sample from him before hopefully it's not a complete aberration because he does seem to be more confident lately and more willing to take that shot. 

Defense still not great but I also see improvement on that end at times more of a very bad to just bad type of improvement but it's more effort lately. 

I have to give him some credit though he just seems to improve a bit each and every year. This year as a facilitator in a new offense, willingness to shoot more 3s with at least a slight improvement in accuracy and a little more effort at times on defense. 

20 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Derozan's a good player for sure. Be nice to see the Raptors advance far in the playoffs this year. (Doubtful though with the Cavs who are getting a returning Thomas tonight).

Interested to see this tonight. I also am interested in if the Cavs go 5-5 or something in ITs first 10 games back what the reactions will be. 

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Jordan Crawford a FA?  I thought he was with the Pelicans last time I checked.  I would try and sign him if I'm Morey.

Yeah we released him for Jameer Nelson, all Crawford can do is shoot and he's very streaky at that. Our shooting was already good enough so we went for Jameer instead.

I like Crawford, he's just a streaky guy. 

25 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Yeah we released him for Jameer Nelson, all Crawford can do is shoot and he's very streaky at that. Our shooting was already good enough so we went for Jameer instead.

I like Crawford, he's just a streaky guy. 

He would fit right in then!

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Did they use IT when LeBron went to the bench? And did he play most of his minutes with Love or TT? 

I only watch the game briefly but I think they are trying to get IT back into game shape before they figure out the rotations.

Archived