2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Durant's number were insane and they still got crapped on by Lou. That last 3 was hilarious.

Every now and then some NBA random has one of these. I know Lou is a crazy scorer but it was still nuts. That Andre Miller game some years back was still the craziest and most random explosion I've seen because it was Andre Miller.

6 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Durant's number were insane and they still got crapped on by Lou. That last 3 was hilarious.

Every now and then some NBA random has one of these. I know Lou is a crazy scorer but it was still nuts. That Andre Miller game some years back was still the craziest and most random explosion I've seen because it was Andre Miller.

He’s averaging 23 a game so it’s not like he’s an NBA random 

if you like that kind of thing then watch the rockets play. I think 47 guys have scored career highs against us. Really random guys. Corey Brewer going for 50 type stuff 

This was Lou's third 40+ game so him dropping 50 wasn't THAT random. Comparable to Crawford going off for 50. 

Random to me is like Miller or Brewer or Ross going for 50. Lou is a professional scorer that doesn't have another scorer playing alongside him so he could go for his at all times. 

9 hours ago, Mossburg said:

I CANNOT believe you just disrespected Lou WIll like this. SMH

The craziest thing about Andre's 50 point game was he didn't hit any 3 pointers. Corey Brewer the worst player to ever hit 50? 

Nuggets with a real rough week. Losses to Sacramento and then Atlanta at home last night. Just gotta ride the highs and lows with young teams I suppose. 

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So which contender ends up with Evans? Dude is ballin and actually shooting very well from down town. You will need some shooting around him, but he would be a nice addition to a team needing to get over the hump. Spurs? Cavs? Raptors? 

I'll take Oklahoma City's 1st round pick via the Timberwolves.

Archived