2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wonder if bob Myers is ever going to get bored in GS. He’s got his core 4 guys locked up for a long time. I can’t see him staying satisfied filling out bench spots and drafting late picks for the next 3-5 years. 

The only 2 technically locked up are Curry and Green (though Durant is a formality).  Thompson is a free agent next summer.  Iguodala and Livingston have nosedived this season.  All of their young talent will be free agents this summer and next summer.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yoooooo ??????????????

Don't blame him at all.  Lebron and company were completely classless in all of that.  And now that culture of "we don't want to practice or workout" has come back in a big way to bite them in the butt.   Lebron leaving to another franchise this offseason so he can run them into the ground for himself is a lock.

----

Look, another Celtics run happening with Morris and his chucking and lazy defense on the bench.   Missing a ton of opportunities on missed layups though.

1 hour ago, Darkness said:

The quotes the Rockets are giving after last nights win have me rolling. Can’t wait for the Dubs to embarrass those pretenders when it really matters 

Links?  The only quote I heard was CP3 it's only January and this game is a far cry from the playoffs.

Regardless, I think everyone has the Warriors as favorites, but you don't think it will be close?

Archived