2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

47 minutes ago, Darkness said:

I think that’s the first I’ve ever heard of a player threatening to go under the knife to get his way lol Does he actually have a knee problem then?

Yes, but will only need minor surgery.

This man was really going to do everything in his power to make sure the Cavs traded him lol.

48 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yes, but will only need minor surgery.

This man was really going to do everything in his power to make sure the Cavs traded him lol.

No such thing as minor knee surgery. I’ve seen even the smallest knee surgeries mess guys up their entire career. 

12 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

My guess on the 1st round results:

Durant, Giannis, Davis, Harden, Cousins, Embiid, Irving, DeRozan

Whoever got 2 of 3 of Durant/Giannis/Davis had a major advantage

I think Steph probably took Harden 1st and then Giannis. Or maybe Giannis to counter Durant? 

Irving before Cousins. 

Oh no how could I have missed the 90 minute special that was possibly hosted by Drake with all the players in attendance at a gala with heaving drinking that may or may not have been going on to see LeBron picking Kyrie and maybe like Kevin Love getting picked last. I sure feel silly that the NBA got this so right and didn't have a god damn conference call mid day or something ridiculous like that...

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think Steph probably took Harden 1st and then Giannis. Or maybe Giannis to counter Durant? 

Irving before Cousins. 

I highly doubt he took Harden first, Ernie even asked him if he took harden and he almost sounded like he was going to spill the beans that it wasn’t him. He almost had to pick Giannis to counter Durant.

Like I said though, whoever got 2 of those top 3 had a major advantage. Should’ve been a snake draft. At least then it would’ve been Giannis/Davis vs Lebron/Durant.

Archived