2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

6 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Devastating news. I was not really a believer in this NO team for most of the year but they were winning me over and playing so well with a chance at a 5/6 seed a possibly pulling off a round one upset if they had the right matchup and were able to make a move at the deadline to get more help then who knows. From everything I've read and seen it would appear NO has a good shot to re sign him and I think it was something he also wanted to do. This is a real shame for the fans of NO as the 8th seed and a 4 game series against GS may be the best case scenario now. 

I was thinking before Paul George if Jimmy Butler decided against playing would be the first replacement I think maybe a big like Jokic or Drummond could now be the replacement for Cousins. I'm not sure how this works or who gets who since it's not east/West anymore and maybe it would rule out Drummond completely because it's a West all star getting hurt and I'm sure they'd want 12 East and 12 West still. 

I think we have a good shot to resign him but it’s hard to even care at this point tbh. Injuries will just keep finding ways to wreck us 

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Okay? Being at the game doesnt give you a better view. Harden wasnt shooting, not even close.

Tell him to learn how to hit iron lol

What difference does it make? He drained a 3 while being fouled a few minutes before that and they said non shooting foul. 

58 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Why would he be shooting down 3 and the clock about to expire? That doesn’t make any sense. He was clearly just going to try and dribble out the clock. 

Holy cow. He caught the ball, Darius Miller made the smart play and immediately fouled him with the body, Harden took a step after and THEN shot...AFTER the foul.

Rewatch the play, youre salty but it wasnt a shooting foul at all. Get over it.

Archived