2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Much faster pace once ya'll got rid of PG? Smh.....

We have a lot of fast guys.. Dipo, Lance, Collison, Thad and Myles.. So it only makes sense..

PG would stop the ball.. And now it's sorta lance.. You should have seen the shots he took yesterday lmao.

Dude thinks he's a super star.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

You guys had most of those guys last year too though. Just odd NOW you guys start playing at a faster pace.

Big arse Al would play like half the games.. Like i said PG was/is a ball stopper.. Not a knock on him.

He was our MVP, Our big gun, The Big Chipotle and our capitan america.. But we look diff this year..

And those Unis are sexy AF.. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Look different =/= look better. Gtfoh with the PG slander. 

Different does not equate that.. And if we were to get the 4-6 seed.. We would  be better :D

But alas we did defeat a team worse than the magic.. So there is that.. Still doe, This team looks like it can hang with anyone besides Clev

in the east.. Fast and seem to be gelling well.. Everyone got theirs last night..

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Big arse Al would play like half the games.. Like i said PG was/is a ball stopper.. Not a knock on him.

He was our MVP, Our big gun, The Big Chipotle and our capitan america.. But we look diff this year..

And those Unis are sexy AF.. 

Just win more games than Brooklyn and I’ll be happy. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn, you really turned on PG that fast huh? Fraud....

Hell nah.. Ima be watching every OKC game this season.. But real talk, How would you feel if Curry left cuz KD is the number one 

sauce boss.. Hurts a lil.. Now i didn't go out and burn his jersey.. Nor did i smack talked him.. Everyone in Reddit or Pacers forum hated me cuz

i wouldn't talk ish on PG. Legit no point in doing so. He did a lot for the franchise.

1 hour ago, champ11 said:
1 hour ago, iLikeDefense said:

Watching Sam Mitchell play last night had me jelly. Like what the.. Denver!! Oh, and we blew a nice lead in the 4th.

Donovan Mitchell could have been playing backup PG minutes instead of Mudiay last night rather than Lyles and Lydon sitting on the bench. SMDH that game was a heartbreaker

we're all donovan mitchell fans now huh? move never made sense for DEN. kinda lost faith in the FO right there just cause it was such a blatant **** up. 

13 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

we're all donovan mitchell fans now huh? move never made sense for DEN. kinda lost faith in the FO right there just cause it was such a blatant **** up. 

lol i was ever happy w/ it, just hopeful about lyles. but man, the day 1 payoff is a freakin joke. 

really bad loss, which seems impossible for first game of the season, but it was brutal 

Archived