2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

14 hours ago, IrishGreen said:

was gonna say. i personally know people from boston who admit this lol

nah, i'll give you heinsohn for sure. he's hard to listen to. but mike gorman and scal aren't the most biased at all. especially gorman. he's actually gotten into debates with heinsohn about calls being good when against the celtics. 

heinsohn is just an 83 year old man who has spent the last 60 years with the franchise. he only does a few games a year now. 

15 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Do we always make opinions based off a single game?  Asking for a friend.

Well it's been two and he's looked improved in both of them. Ya'll just gonna need to bite the bullet soon, I gave utley until the asb, I can do the same for you

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Well it's been two and he's looked improved in both of them. Ya'll just gonna need to bite the bullet soon, I gave utley until the asb, I can do the same for you

How about this. I'll change my evaluation when I believe he's actually turned a corner, and you keep being a homer. Deal? Deal.

9 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

How about this. I'll change my evaluation when I believe he's actually turned a corner, and you keep being a homer. Deal? Deal.

Why are you being so sensitive? I'm being a homer by saying he's got potential to being more than a role player? Are you serious? I'm just sayin, the asb seems fair or you're probably just being salty 

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I want a PG capable of playing defense. 

IYAM, DRose played some good defense on Kyrie down the stretch.

He's back to being the "bigger, faster, stronger, better than you, Derrick Rose the MVP (Stacy King voice).

Okay maybe not, but he did lock up well at the end. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

IYAM, DRose played some good defense on Kyrie down the stretch.

He's back to being the "bigger, faster, stronger, better than you, Derrick Rose the MVP (Stacy King voice).

Okay maybe not, but he did lock up well at the end. 

He had one good defensive possession from what I seen. Still can’t trust him. 

Archived