2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

50 minutes ago, champ11 said:

lol giving up a first and Green for Bradley on an expiring seems pretty confounding to me even if Bradley is better

Knew all of these were in play. Hoping that if they give up a first it's for a rental plus Faried or Chandler cap relief. Three months ago I was like - no way the Nuggets can trade Chandler, but now I'm 100% okay with Torrey Craig taking his spot in the rotation.

Is Evans a PG? I really haven't seen him play very much in the last couple years. 

I'm totally fine with Faried going but I'm starting to like Chandler again. It's his contract doe, so he probably does need to go if Faried isn't gone. I love me some Torrey Craig, plays with Faried's energy and hounds team's best players.

We can be picky all we want but teams know that we will be in a tough situation if we don't move one our bigger contracts this deadline. Leggo!

6 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If i am the rockets, then i would probably take a 1st rounder to get Faried from the nuggets. We would have to give up Ariza though, we could flip the 1st for Bradley. basically get Faried and Bradley for Ariza and maybe Nene....send him back to the nuggets. 

I'd do that since Ariza is a UFA next year and I'd love to have Nene back.

4 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

I'd do that since Ariza is a UFA next year and I'd love to have Nene back.

faried and a first for Ariza would be amazing lmao whew. don't think they could take Nene tho. nuggets won't be taking any long term deals imo 

47 minutes ago, champ11 said:

faried and a first for Ariza would be amazing lmao whew. don't think they could take Nene tho. nuggets won't be taking any long term deals imo 

Nene is only getting like 3 million a season the next two years, which is barely more than the vet minimum. 

Archived