2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

18 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The Cs have no chance to beat the Cavs unless Hayward returns to form this year. Their 2nd best scorer is a rookie. Its not happening. 

Well if Love doesn't return to form or gets hurt again, who is the Cavs second best scorer? 

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

They got paid to do it. Not sure how much but 'cash considerations' is the return for the Hawks. Also saved the Wizards luxury tax money.

Oh really? Okay I didn't see cash anywhere reported, that's why I was like 'huh?' Makes WAY more sense. 

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Would have been a genius move. Trade for a great young backup PG who could start and make Brooklyn worse. 

Im glad Brooklyn didn’t trade him tho tbh. I was afraid they’d get pick happy and trade him for whatever they could get. 

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I only see us losing 1 game the rest of the month.  Probably @ Wolves.  March is going to be tough for us.

Wednesday night against the Kings will be a tough match up. 2nd night of a back to back with a long flight from Minnesota before it, and the all star break starting right afterwards.....its a trap game for sure. 

19 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Wednesday night against the Kings will be a tough match up. 2nd night of a back to back with a long flight from Minnesota before it, and the all star break starting right afterwards.....its a trap game for sure. 

Kings are awful so I would hope it isn't a trap game.

I think the Jazz are the real winners of trade deadline day. getting rid of Hood who they obviously didnt want long term and adding a wing in Crowder was such an underatted move. Crowder has not looked in Cleveland like the player he was in Boston, but Utah is much more suited for his abilities. His contract is one of the best in the league as well. If they get the Crowder from his last 2 years in Boston and not Cleveland Crowder, the Jazz will be much better off. 

I love how he can play with Ingles in the small ball line up. I love his D and 3 point shooting as well. I think we can all agree to give him a mulligan for his time with the Cavs. hes got another 2 years at MLE value on his deal too. If they dont bring back Favors, they could start a Rubio/Mitchell/Crowder/Ingles/Gobert line up next year that could be really good.

Archived