2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Celtics down 20? They have the Cavs just where they want them lol.

But JVG is right, LeBron should be playing at PF from this point on. That will change when Love comes back, but.......

Trade Love in the offseason for a center. They should try to swap Kevin Love for DeAndre Jordan. 

2 minutes ago, Ferris35 said:

Trade Love in the offseason for a center. They should try to swap Kevin Love for DeAndre Jordan. 

They very well may move Love this offseason. LeBron needs to stop being in denial and accept he is a PF not a SF. They could improve the roster even more with the Nets pick+trading Love.

Rozier the only spark plug the Celtics have today. 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Lebron got the team looking the way he wanted, so I guess now he's gonna try. I expect Cavs to make a strong run for the 1 seed. If they fall short an only end up at 2 or 3, I still expect there to be no doubt about who is coming out of the East.

I think Lebron went on cruise control mode there to show the front office that this team is garbage outside of a couple of players. Lebron was trying earlier in the season and was looking great

Just now, Troy Brown said:

yeah rookies usually contribute to teams with championship aspirations 

Cavs won’t get any where if they have bigs who can’t do nothing offensively. Oh yeah TT Nance and Jordan are going to light it up offensively. 

Boston doesn’t have championship  aspiration. Easier to ask a rookie like a center to be a rim protector than a rookie to be a scoring threat

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Well if they make an impact he won’t have an issue. Crowder IT and Rose did nothing for this team 

I'd be willing to bet LeBron isn't playing with a lot of these guys next year.

He's either going to jump ship or force a big trade for another all star to stay.

Archived