2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

HUGE win for the Nuggets, cuts the 3rd seed deficit to just 1.5 games. Millsap coming back any day now, offense is back on track with Joker getting to control it again. 

This is the team we were all hyped up for. Took Malone to check his ego out the door and let the Jokic offense flow. I wonder if Sap comes off the bench for a bit. I love chandler at the 4 rn.

9 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Looks like Jeff Green will be the one phased out of the rotation based on the last couple of games.  Good.  He's fools gold.

It’s hard to say because if you look at how the season has gone. He hasnt been playing a consistent amount of the same minutes. Sometimes there is a couple games when he is averaging minutes in the mid teens, then few games he is playin in the low 20s than a couple games where it’s in the mid 20s with a game here or there around 30. 

I don’t know if he is fools gold. He just fits in with what the Cavs want to do. He is having one of the best seasons of his career.

i can see him being phased out but maybe used more match up wise

1 hour ago, iLikeDefense said:

This is the team we were all hyped up for. Took Malone to check his ego out the door and let the Jokic offense flow. I wonder if Sap comes off the bench for a bit. I love chandler at the 4 rn.

Chandler is clearly a 4 at this point. He's been playing great since the trade deadline. Not sure what Malone will do, we have like one too many good front court players once Millsap gets back.

I was so hot in the bar last night at the reffing and the guys still pulled it out. They're really learning how to close games after choking away like ten wins last season

Archived