2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 hours ago, Darkness said:

Saw an interesting stat. Steph’s shooting 60.1 2PT/42.1 3PT/91.8 FT. If he keeps up that pace, he’d be the first player in NBA history to shoot above 60/40/90. 

Dude is going to finish easily over 40% from down town and over 90% from the FT line, but he needs to put together a solid stretch to finish with his second 50/40/90 season. Durant has been BSing from the FT line enough to have little chance of doing that this season. Shame, wanted to see them become the first pair to achieve the 50/40/90 club in the same season. 

3 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Eh. He's quietly been one of the best PGs in the league this year. He's been great since they stopped playing him at SG with Rondo at PG.

Dude will be making 26m in 2021-2022. He’s a solid starter that has had injury issues and is 27 rn. That’s brutal. 

6 hours ago, Darkness said:

Saw an interesting stat. Steph’s shooting 60.1 2PT/42.1 3PT/91.8 FT. If he keeps up that pace, he’d be the first player in NBA history to shoot above 60/40/90. 

I bet you the 90% from the ft line is the only thing keeping a lot of people out of this stat.

1 hour ago, IrishGreen said:

anthony davis is a fricken monster. i absolutely hate how new orleans is constructed, and now that cousins is down, it makes it even more painful. 

Yep. The Mirotic and Okafor additions are actually really paying off though. They've actually got some decent depth and 3/D guys right now. I don't trust Okafor to sustain this but he's looked good in his few games there.

Archived