2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

30 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think he's saying basically what your going to say that lonzo has improved over the season and the same should be allowed for fultz since it's his first game basically. 

lol thats fine... but like i said, he looked like a 62 my player out there lol

10 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

A lot of us thought this kid was broken and might never end up playing. So him actually being out there and looking OK is a huge win.

Yeah, like i said - was referring to general reaction. Just saw the house of highlights post "fultz shows no rust in return" .......... i'd be excited if I were a Philly fan, but the overreaction is just classic NBA twitter. Those jumpers he hit were in garbage time and he got like two or three stuffed in his face throughout the game. 

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

Yeah, like i said - was referring to general reaction. Just saw the house of highlights post "fultz shows no rust in return" .......... i'd be excited if I were a Philly fan, but the overreaction is just classic NBA twitter. Those jumpers he hit were in garbage time and he got like two or three stuffed in his face throughout the game. 

Smh, don't take your anger on your disappointing squad out on poor young Fultz.....Lol, but yeah of course there were going to be overreactions regardless of how he played. I just like his ability to get to the hole with or without a jumper. He gives Philly something they didn't have off the bench. If he is ever to get his jumper back to his old form, then he will be the closer from the perimeter that they are lacking. That's what scares me in the playoffs for this team. They just go to Embiid on the block and he gets doubled/tripled teamed and the possessions end up in a turnover or miss. This team is about to wreck havoc for years to come though. Bron Bron better get them while he can. 

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

thunder have a tough remaining schedule.  I'm gonna laugh if they fall to 7th.

Considering they actually play better against good teams, having that type of schedule may not be the worst of things lol. 

And stop it, they are getting the 4th or 5th seed and playing ya'll in the 2nd round. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Smh, don't take your anger on your disappointing squad out on poor young Fultz.....Lol, but yeah of course there were going to be overreactions regardless of how he played. I just like his ability to get to the hole with or without a jumper. He gives Philly something they didn't have off the bench. If he is ever to get his jumper back to his old form, then he will be the closer from the perimeter that they are lacking. That's what scares me in the playoffs for this team. They just go to Embiid on the block and he gets doubled/tripled teamed and the possessions end up in a turnover or miss. This team is about to wreck havoc for years to come though. Bron Bron better get them while he can. 

nawh i hate the nba now 

Archived