2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I been thinking the same thing big dog. Can I get Carlisle or Budenholzer to come coach a talented team ????

I would kill for Carlisle or Budenholzer, man. I just need to wash the stink away that Kidd brought and rubbed all over our team. Even Sean Sweeney is a dumb MF. I **** you not when I tell you that he called Giannis a "softie" because he rolled his ankle and didn't want to play through it. 

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I would kill for Carlisle or Budenholzer, man. I just need to wash the stink away that Kidd brought and rubbed all over our team. Even Sean Sweeney is a dumb MF. I **** you not when I tell you that he called Giannis a "softie" because he rolled his ankle and didn't want to play through it. 

smh. yeah i think Malone needs to go and I would love one of those two. Carlisle seems like he is a Dallas lifer, but who knows. I don't want to fire Malone just to fire him and not have a better (preferably respected) option. 

Just now, champ11 said:

smh. yeah i think Malone needs to go and I would love one of those two. Carlisle seems like he is a Dallas lifer, but who knows. I don't want to fire Malone just to fire him and not have a better (preferably respected) option. 

Yeah, I'm kinda nervous with how this off-season could go. I have zero faith in our ownership or front office to do this right. As a result, we'll squander any hope we had with Giannis and we'll be right back to being a laughing stock with a shiny new arena.

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

The blog boy comments didn't really bother me tbh but he was generally whiney on the pod. I mean the fact that he doesn't think media watches the games is idiotic. 

He's the worst, genuinely one of the softest superstar athletes I've witnessed. One thing to come into the spotlight with thin skin, but how the hell do you not toughen up 10 years into it? The blog boy stuff was just annoying since he thought it was so funny, and it actually did trigger me when he suggested Zach Lowe didn't know anything about basketball.

I like this KD. He's a way better villain than Bron could ever have been or ever will be. Warriors are way better heels than the Heat were. Steve Kerr is the only straight forward likeable personality on the team.

I don't think any of them are BAD people, beside Draymond probably, but on the court, KD, Klay and Steph arrogant as hell. And I know they aren't actually arrogant, I still get daily reminders of Steph crashing my coworkers houseparty with Bazemore last summer 

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

He's the worst, genuinely one of the softest superstar athletes I've witnessed. One thing to come into the spotlight with thin skin, but how the hell do you not toughen up 10 years into it? The blog boy stuff was just annoying since he thought it was so funny, and it actually did trigger me when he suggested Zach Lowe didn't know anything about basketball.

Wait...he said that?

39 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Suns smacking the Rockets. Let's see how much the Suns end up losing by.

Rockets just haven’t taken this game serious at all. This might be one of the worst loses of all time. It’s not very often a team trailed another team by 42.5 games and beats them by 20

Archived