2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

he has said multiple times in the offseason that he doesn't want to play for a losing team but he loves Phoenix, unless the Suns staff is delusional not sure how else you can take that. Also Suns' insiders have been saying he wants to be traded for a while now.

Okay well, in that case - I take back what I said.  I was under the impression that the team got off to a really bad start and he wanted out.  If he wanted out then the Suns should have traded him during the off-season.  

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Okay well, in that case - I take back what I said.  I was under the impression that the team got off to a really bad start and he wanted out.  If he wanted out then the Suns should have traded him during the off-season.  

I’m sure they wanted to get a good return. Knowing a player wants out really limits what teams can get back. I know it killed Denver in the Nurk trade.

3 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

I’m sure they wanted to get a good return. Knowing a player wants out really limits what teams can get back. I know it killed Denver in the Nurk trade.

True, but now you're faced with a situation where the season just started and said player is making it public he wants out.  They just fired their head coach.  This team is in complete shambles.

Honestly, Watson should have been fired when last season ended and Bledsoe should have been traded since he made it clear he wanted out.

31 minutes ago, champ11 said:

What do you guys think, a first, Mudiay and Beasley get it done for Bledsoe?

24 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Easily. Mudiay + Beasley is probably enough. Or Mudiay + 1st.

12 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Keep Mudiay and add a 2nd rounder.

Honestly this is what the Nuggets should do.

57 minutes ago, champ11 said:

What do you guys think, a first, Mudiay and Beasley get it done for Bledsoe?

No faith in Murray?

Think you could certainly stand to upgrade the roster with the assets you guys currently have, but I didn't think point guard was the position to upgrade.

Archived