2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Cousins is easily a top 10 player talent and skill wise. But the excuses are ridiculous. Watching the dude play in Sacramento - he was a loser and a bad teammate. I hate to give it the Skip hot take treatment, but that's what I saw every time I watched him play. The organization also sucks. Both can be true!!!!! He was ready to take that 5 year super max before they traded him as well. I would have loved to see him somewhere where the excuses weren't locked and loaded

For the record I like watching Boogie play and think he's an awesome dude. I just don't think he's been someone you can build around or can win with through this point in his career. Would love to see him turn it around. Seeing him in Washington would be tight

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Cousins is easily a top 10 player talent and skill wise. But the excuses are ridiculous. Watching the dude play in Sacramento - he was a loser and a bad teammate. I hate to give it the Skip hot take treatment, but that's what I saw every time I watched him play. The organization also sucks. Both can be true!!!!! He was ready to take that 5 year super max before they traded him as well. I would have loved to see him somewhere where the excuses weren't locked and loaded

For the record I like watching Boogie play and think he's an awesome dude. I just don't think he's been someone you can build around or can win with through this point in his career. Would love to see him turn it around. Seeing him in Washington would be tight

Agreed. Boogie has the talent to be one of the most dominant players ever but his demeanor can def be a problem when he almost always turns it into him vs the refs as the game goes on and other times just plays totally out of control

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What other ways could jokic be better?

im the biggest cousins hater there is and I can’t think of one. 

Jokic makes all his teammates better. I think an argument could be made for wanting to build a team around Jokic rather than Boogie. Not a hill I'm gonna die on though lol 

Archived