Uh oh (lawsuit filed against DW4)

jch1911

37 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Up to 4 different women?? 

One claims that he flew her in from Atlanta. Those things can be verified pretty easily so I would assume that it’s true. Doesn’t mean that he did anything wrong, after all James Harden spends millions at the strip club and hasn’t done anything inappropriate 

15 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

One claims that he flew her in from Atlanta. Those things can be verified pretty easily so I would assume that it’s true. Doesn’t mean that he did anything wrong, after all James Harden spends millions at the strip club and hasn’t done anything inappropriate 

There's a difference between going to a strip club and forcing oral sex. There seems to be a trend here for Watson. If this is true, he's an obvious predator. Unfortunate considering I work closely with Habitat for Humanity and he's been a great advocate for them. 

There's now 3 lawsuits, all relating to intimidation of massage therapists to perform "other acts".

In fairness, they are only allegations at this point. But very troubling allegations.

I figured the DW4 situation had already hit rock bottom. Somehow, it found a way to get worse.

45 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

There's a difference between going to a strip club and forcing oral sex. There seems to be a trend here for Watson. If this is true, he's an obvious predator. Unfortunate considering I work closely with Habitat for Humanity and he's been a great advocate for them. 

I was comparing harden spending money at the strip club and Watson spending money flying in people up give him a massage, not comparing strip clubbing with what he’s accused of. 

I really can't see us having a productive conversation on this without breaking site rules. I'll update with relative information, but I think it's best we lock this discussion. 

Thanks. 

- ET

• Like 1