TNF: Raiders vs. Chiefs

big_palooka

Great game by our O, especially after the last four games.  But our D needs help.  Bowman played quite well for day 3 in Oakland, but we need secondary help badly.  It would also be nice to get some pressure on the QB from someone other than Mack.  

What an amazing finish

8 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Great game by our O, especially after the last four games.  But our D needs help.  Bowman played quite well for day 3 in Oakland, but we need secondary help badly.  It would also be nice to get some pressure on the QB from someone other than Mack.  

What an amazing finish

We were actually decent in cover 2 with Bowman, that might save us because we cannot play single high anymore with Smith or Amerson out wide they're just too slow. Reggie Nelson is barely passable in cover 2 but it's the one thing he might be able to pull off.

Just now, Nodisrespect said:

We were actually decent in cover 2 with Bowman, that might save us because we cannot play single high anymore with Smith or Amerson out wide they're just too slow. Reggie Nelson is barely passable in cover 2 but it's the one thing he might be able to pull off.

Amerson was abused before pretending to be hurt.  Is Smith injured?  I feel like I havent seen him for awhile.  The fact that McGill is playing scares the hell out of me.  How do we not have better players than him ready to go?  Run D was solid enough, considering we were playing against Hunt.  If our offense can build off of this game, we will have a shot at the playoffs.  If not, we dont have a good enough D to win games.  Hard to be upset after a win like that though.  So I will clarify that I have more concerns than complaints after tonight.

8 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

Obi could be back next week

Archived