Top Ten: NFL Free Agents I'm Skeptical Of

RealisticRaiderFan

18 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Wasn't Trent Williams one of the best OTs in football before? Then immediately showed that he still is? What's the issue with his contract?

I guess the rationale is... The trade up to #3?

How that factors into this ranking is beyond me, but... I dunno?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

Kyle Long was totally shot too when he retired, he retired out of embarrassment really if you watch the games. The only chance is Mahomes is quick and his IQ is high so maybe he can just sort of run into the right guy as a blocker haha

It could be that he was able to rehab whatever was wrong with his body, though. Remember what @dll2000said? That in training camp Long looked totally in over his head, but the Bears made him a starter anyway? We could be talking about a very specific injury, that got better. 

• Like 1

Cam went 7-8 with a mess of a team. Does anyone think this 2021 team is not better than that team?

Does failure after 7-8 mean 10-7 and losing a close playoff game? Only winning 1 playoff game? 12-5 and not making the AFCCG?

• What are we talking about here?

I just don't get what's to worry about Cam? Getting Covid again? Rushing for 10 TDs instead of 12?

Throwing the ball to actual legit NFL weapons?

Are we pretending his arm is shot or that he can't run? I'd just like to understand the logic of how Cam is a joke.

This team has more talent than the 2015 Panthers. I'm not saying he will even be a top 10 passing QB, but if he's like 16th best passing + his running then they make a run.

Or are people absolutely nuts and think that Cam and BB are going 8-9 this year with that team?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

It could be that he was able to rehab whatever was wrong with his body, though. Remember what @dll2000said? That in training camp Long looked totally in over his head, but the Bears made him a starter anyway? We could be talking about a very specific injury, that got better. 

Well a pro bowler at 70 % is about as good as like a 5th rounder so I like the signing, just saying, could be nothing, or could be like a quality backup fringe starter. Also Mahomes will make his OL's look good