News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

40 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Just looked at the roster. Didn't realize Mitch Tinsley is on the active list. Missed that . Samuel was limited -toe, but back at practice. Guess we're full up on wideouts.

Dyami still has a case of the butterfingers though. 😂 

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:
On 11/9/2023 at 3:13 AM, turtle28 said:

Expand  

I do not think he is as bad as people think he is.  I think he’s a solid-above average corner.  

I'm on the other side of the fence. I think BSJ is a bottom tier CB. He frequently is far to handsy and has below average speed. His only saving grace is he is pretty decent at putting his hand in between the ball and the receiver, even if he is usually there too early. Lol. 

I don't think we should be high on anyone from our 27th ranked pass defense. Just my opinion. 

On 11/10/2023 at 1:56 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I'm on the other side of the fence. I think BSJ is a bottom tier CB. He frequently is far to handsy and has below average speed. His only saving grace is he is pretty decent at putting his hand in between the ball and the receiver, even if he is usually there too early. Lol. 

I don't think we should be high on anyone from our 27th ranked pass defense. Just my opinion. 

I think Juice’s saving grace is his size & his physicality but the way JDR has them play D it usually doesn't take advantage of his strengths.

The forced incompletions is obviously just one category he's good in where he struggles in other areas. He's awful at knowing when to locate the ball. He's not as good covering off the line of scrimmage.

He's a big and physical CB which is good in some ways but when your defensive coordinator doesn't have you jamming WRs at the line & is asking you to play 5-10 yards off like a small shifty CB you're likely to struggle some.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

This is great. This is what sports are for, to me. It's a kids game and the kids should be the ones most involved. You do that when they are young and you have lifelong fans.

Meanwhile, I hate seeing adults ruining stuff like this for kids.  as an adult, you have the money to buy the jersey.  It means so much more to a kid to have it the way he got it.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Meanwhile, I hate seeing adults ruining stuff like this for kids.  as an adult, you have the money to buy the jersey.  It means so much more to a kid to have it the way he got it.  

Exactly! He will tell his friends for the rest of his life about this

Nicki Jhabvala 

The Commanders claimed CB Kyu Blu Kelly off waivers from Green Bay, per source.

The Commanders released CB Danny Johnson, source confirms. (@AdamSchefter 1st).

Odd choice on the surface. Perhaps a way to clear playing time for younger players on (or eventually on) the roster.

I don’t think the release of DJ was a RR type move. Doesn’t seem like something he would do on his own. I think it came from upper management. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

29 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Nicki Jhabvala 

The Commanders claimed CB Kyu Blu Kelly off waivers from Green Bay, per source.

The Commanders released CB Danny Johnson, source confirms. (@AdamSchefter 1st).

Odd choice on the surface. Perhaps a way to clear playing time for younger players on (or eventually on) the roster.

I don’t think the release of DJ was a RR type move. Doesn’t seem like something he would do on his own. I think it came from upper management. 

Like UM being Harris? Why would he do that?

also I was high on Kelly. Could be interesting. 

16 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Like UM being Harris? Why would he do that?

also I was high on Kelly. Could be interesting. 

I like Kelly as well but DJ was a pretty solid depth player and what’s the reason for it. He’s pretty loyal to his players. Harris has put his stamp on this team already trading Young and Sweat so why would you be surprised it came from him/Chen.

Edited by ARTMONK HOF