Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

@ny92mike   If possible can you reduce a bunch of details in doc.   Money and duplicated names for example.

On the draft board tab,  is it possible to have OTC section on left column and prospect listings on right column?  That way we don't have to read bottom section which is sometimes hard to read.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

@ny92mike   If possible can you reduce a bunch of details in doc.   Money and duplicated names for example.

On the draft board tab,  is it possible to have OTC section on left column and prospect listings on right column?  That way we don't have to read bottom section which is sometimes hard to read.

Don’t want much do you. 

Bbc Glasses GIF

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

A few posters joined BDP mock because of no doc.   Whatever it is difficult to access or read, we need to do something to get more posters participated.

I get this argument for the whole offseason but for draft order and times that can just be posted.

if people tag properly the next man up knows they are due.

players available is just a bonus. I feel it is useful for later rounds and like it but no one has to use any doc for a normal mock draft.

All postings are on the site. So doc is just a reference put on for our benefit.

17 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I get this argument for the whole offseason but for draft order and times that can just be posted.

if people tag properly the next man up knows they are due.

players available is just a bonus. I feel it is useful for later rounds and like it but no one has to use any doc for a normal mock draft.

All postings are on the site. So doc is just a reference put on for our benefit.

OP has to be updated constantly.   Mike only works on docs.  Less typing names.   I can do OP update but I am expecting duty calls in few days.

3 hours ago, JetsandI said:

I've got Dr appointments today but I'll see what I can work out tonight.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The doc makes it so much easier to update. The worst part about running a mock is updating the OP. You just get drowned in it after a while. 

Well even with doc works you still were late to update during the draft process. lol.   

I agree as there is only one person to update a whole mock in OP while doc can be updated regularly by 2 or 3 people depending on how many Mike willingly delegate.

Edited by JetsandI