27.  Baltimore Ravens  -  Gregory Rousseau/DL/Miami
28.  New Orleans Saints  -  Levi Onzwuzurike/DT/Wash
29.  Green Bay Packers  - Samuel Cosmi/OT/Texas
30.  Buffalo Bills  -  Rashod Bateman/WR/MIN
31.  Kansas City Chiefs  -  Jalen Mayfield/OT/Mich
32.  Tampa Bay Buccaneers  -  Najee Harris/RB/Bama

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm not sure Matt Ryan makes it that long.

wtf Matt ryan easily makes it to 2023 and could probably can make it to 2027.  The dude is only 35 people act like he is already mid 40's and about to die XD

As far as Lance goes they can easily keep that i'll pass on it for sure.  The thing i hate more than anything in a draft is over drafting a player not worth his pick.  If you are drafting in the top 5 then you take a true top 5 talent that is 100% ready to go and elite top 5 talent right now.   You don't draft a person who's talent level as we sit is lucky to be top 15 just because he has top 5 talent.

Thats what scrub teams do is reach on young QB's with upside that are never worthy of their draft pick just because their QB's and because of that they continue to stay at the bottom of the league every year and continue to draft QB's over and over again.

With no trade down give me Pitts, Sewell, or maybe Parsons but im not sure he is top 5 worthy either  the only 2 QB's im taking top 5 in this draft would be Lawrence and Fields if we absolutely had to take a QB in the top 5 although Wilson is close to Fields so i don't hate that either.  But still rather not take a QB because Ryan is still a top 5 to 7 player in the league easily without Koetter's sorry butt as the OC.

Edited by FalconFan13

22 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

wtf Matt ryan easily makes it to 2023 and could probably can make it to 2027.  The dude is only 35 people act like he is already mid 40's and about to die XD

As far as Lance goes they can easily keep that i'll pass on it for sure.  The thing i hate more than anything in a draft is over drafting a player not worth his pick.  If you are drafting in the top 5 then you take a true top 5 talent that is 100% ready to go and elite top 5 talent right now.   You don't draft a person who's talent level as we sit is lucky to be top 15 just because he has top 5 talent.

Thats what scrub teams do is reach on young QB's with upside that are never worthy of their draft pick just because their QB's and because of that they continue to stay at the bottom of the league every year and continue to draft QB's over and over again.

With no trade down give me Pitts, Sewell, or maybe Parsons but im not sure he is top 5 worthy either  the only 2 QB's im taking top 5 in this draft would be Lawrence and Fields if we absolutely had to take a QB in the top 5 although Wilson is close to Fields so i don't hate that either.  But still rather not take a QB because Ryan is still a top 5 to 7 player in the league easily without Koetter's sorry butt as the OC.

😅😅😅

Bro, it was just throwing more shade on Trey Lance, riffing with @Falconof Shadows.

Your bff Matty Ice-except-SB is indeed still doing enough to keep going for the foreseeable future. I believe they will not draft a QB in the first, most likely trading down for value to whomever needs QB4.

27 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

😅😅😅

Bro, it was just throwing more shade on Trey Lance, riffing with @Falconof Shadows.

Your bff Matty Ice-except-SB is indeed still doing enough to keep going for the foreseeable future. I believe they will not draft a QB in the first, most likely trading down for value to whomever needs QB4.

So you are actually in agreement with me lol  Although im not quite sure what more Ryan could have done in the SB.  The dude only missed 5 passes the entire game and i think owns one of the highest QB rating of all time in a SB like a 145 or something crazy lol.   Now the O-line and Shanny can take some serious blame thats for sure.  Heck Ryan even put us back in FG range after the Sack mack let come right through the middle although mack was already injured so i can't blame him a ton but he did give it up in like 2 seconds.  But Jake matthews choked a fool out putting us in 3rd and 35 XD   I can blame alot of ppl for that loss but Julio and Ryan will never be one they deserved better from their coaches and teammates that day.    Either way not to get this mock off topic anymore than this i do agree and hope we trade down for whoever needs QB4. 

But for the life of me i can't understand why teams would trade up for a QB who's talent level right now is not even worthy of a top 10 pick.  The guy needs so much work and is so raw he shouldn't even be in the discussion of top 5 or top 10.   True he might top 5 upside one day and thats a big if but theirs legit top 5 elite players thats ready to go day 1 available.  

Edited by FalconFan13

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

So you are actually in agreement with me lol

Yup

Although im not quite sure what more Ryan could have done in the SB.  The dude only missed 5 passes the entire game and i think owns one of the highest QB rating of all time in a SB like a 145 or something crazy lol.   Now the O-line and Shanny can take some serious blame thats for sure.  Heck Ryan even put us back in FG range after the Sack mack let come right through the middle although mack was already injured so i can't blame him a ton but he did give it up in like 2 seconds.  But Jake matthews choked a fool out putting us in 3rd and 35 XD   I can blame alot of ppl for that loss but Julio and Ryan will never be one they deserved better from their coaches and teammates that day.    Either way not to get this mock off topic anymore than this i do agree and hope we trade down for whoever needs QB4. 

Was just playfully poking the bear; Matt Ryan was quite good and proved he can perform in a Super Bowl.

But for the life of me i can't understand why teams would trade up for a QB who's talent level right now is not even worthy of a top 10 pick.  The guy needs so much work and is so raw he shouldn't even be in the discussion of top 5 or top 10.   True he might top 5 upside one day and thats a big if but theirs legit top 5 elite players thats ready to go day 1 available.  

Big arm, athletic and young. I get it, but I would not consider drafting a QB high for probably two or three seasons, depending how it goes for Ryan. Now if they want to have him back up Ryan for three seasons maybe, but it seems like they should trade down in the top-10 and still get a blue chip plus way more draft pick value IMO.

I appreciate all the feedback. I understand what some of y’all are saying about y’all’s teams. But I like to try to do some things that may be sort of not the norm on my mocks. I feel like every year there are surprises. I do look at a lot of mocks and see what teams usually do, but I like to change things up a bit.

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

WR is not a 1st-round need for the Bills. Pass-rusher or CB is far more likely.

I considered those options, but also considered the fact that Brown is gone. Beasley is not the youngest. And if Diggs were to get dinged up, there’s not a lot else. But CB was my next option. 

5 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

I definitely don’t see Miami passing on Rousseau, Najee Harris, or Jaelan Phillips for a safety, we took one in the third last year and our safety group is pretty set already with Rowe and McCain.

I think 18 is too early for either any of these RBs but I know they have a glaring need there. I think round 2 is usually the sweet spot for RBs so in my mind they wait till round 2. As far as Rowe/McClain , I guess I wasn’t aware that either of them were even playing at an above average level. I’m a lot higher on Moerig than most. And I feel like adding another playmaker to the back end of a secondary with Jones/Coleman/Howard would be nice.