β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You mean the guy with crazy athleticism, amazing YAC ability, and that has an elite dominator rating and breakout age?

you mean the guy who's historically short and missed more time in college due to injury than he played?Β 

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don’t think it was that big of a reach tho. Heard a lot the past few days Toney wasn’t making it out of the first round.Β 

1. Chase

2. Waddle
3. Smith

4. Bateman

5. Marshall Jr.
6. Kadarius Toney
7. Elijah Moore

No one else has a 2nd round grade in my book.

Just now, Danger said:

you mean the guy who's historically short and missed more time in college due to injury than he played?Β 

Since when has being short been a detriment to a slot receiver? lol

He has a bigger catch radius than you would think cause of his 42.5" vertical or whatever it was.

Injuries also don't necessarily transfer from college to pros and plenty of guys who were healthy in college end up suffering from injuries in the pros. There is no way to know.Β 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Since when has being short been a detriment to a slot receiver? lol

He has a bigger catch radius than you would think cause of his 42.5" vertical or whatever it was.

Injuries also don't necessarily transfer from college to pros and plenty of guys who were healthy in college end up suffering from injuries in the pros. There is no way to know.Β 

Sure and I might win the lottery. There is no way to know.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

1. Chase

2. Waddle
3. Smith

4. Bateman

5. Marshall Jr.
6. Kadarius Toney
7. Elijah Moore

No one else has a 2nd round grade in my book.

That’s fine. I don’t think Bateman is a first round WR and I have Moore and Toney as late first rounders. So do others.Β 

Just now, Danger said:

****** yes, underrated draft prospect though. Dude is top 4-5 talent in the draft, but just a clown.

Nah.... he's more Jaylon Smith than an elite LB prospect.... his athleticism testing besides his 40 wasn't even that good. He falls for plenty of stuff, a lot of his TFLs were designed blitzes, and he doesn't really shed blocks like that despite having the strength to. He was never a top 10 prospect. He plays a devalued position. Yeah. I'm happy about him in Dallas. If he reaches his ceiling cool. I'm not really concerned about a LB in the first especially one with a lower floor like Parsons.